What's new

TOBS Eton College

Has anyone used TOBS Eton College? Good, not so good? What are people’s experiences regarding scent, performance, lubrication, latherability...etc ?

Works well. Smells great, but I'm a fan of the light-ish English cologne scents. Lathers like crazy. Maybe not top tier for glide, but overall quite good. I should state that I'm a fan of TOBS in general, particularly Avocado.

Good scent, one of their most distinct.

TOBS always has good performance IMO.

Scent wise, it's a little citrusy. I prefer others, but it is worth a try for sure.

For what its worth, Eaton College is my very favorite scent overall. I use the AS, cologne, and deodorant, I gave up on the cream for other soaps and creams that I found superior in performance, don't get me wrong TOBS creams are fine and they preform OK, just not top tier. They are more pocket friendly then the ones I use :)

I’m picky with scents and like this one enough to have bought the AS. didn’t restock the soap though, as I think there are also better options. It pairs nicely with MWF for me.

I bought the cream and liked the scent so much I had to get the matching AS splash.

Performance is the same as all the TOBS creams, which to my experience is very good

As a cream, TOBS lathers easily. However, the slickness, cushion, and post-shave are only average. There are other soaps and creams selling at a similar price-point with better performance.

I have found performance to be great on all TOBS creams. The best cream performers and scents for my tastes have been avocado and rose. I believe I have used all their creams. I prefer Eton College for the summer months. I am currently using Mr Taylor’s aftershave splash and have a bottle of Eton College aftershave splash that I plan to use this coming summer.

Top Bottom