What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my samples from Sterling Tobacco today, minus the Bargain Blend, but the other 3 were big enough for only 7 shipped that it's okay. The samples are Country Store Natural, 1776 Tankard, and Virginia and Perique.

And Oh My God! I smoked a bowl of VAper in my MM Ozark. It's unbelievably awesome. Sweet and spicy and no bite. This stuff is so good that I could smoke nothing else but it for the rest of my life and be perfectly content.

Last edited:
$IMAG0196.jpg$IMAG0197.jpg$IMAG0198.jpg$IMAG0199.jpg

Carlos Torano 1959 Churchill
Saint Luis Rey Churchill
Rocky Patel Rosado Toro
5 Vegas Miami Toro
Rocky Patel American Market Churchill
Don Tomas Cameroon Robusto
Indian Tabac Cameroon
Vigilante Sungrown
Rocky Patel Edge Torp
Padilla Corojo Torp
Padilla 1932 Signature Torp
Padilla Series '68 Corojo Torp
Padilla Limitado
Gispert
AB Maxx The Fix Robusto
2 Tins of Frog Morton's Cellar
5 folding pipe stands

I can't seem to edit that in with the pictures...

Carlos Torano 1959 Churchill
Saint Luis Rey Churchill
Rocky Patel Rosado Toro
5 Vegas Miami Toro
Rocky Patel American Market Churchill
Don Tomas Cameroon Robusto
Indian Tabac Cameroon
Vigilante Sungrown
Rocky Patel Edge Torp
Padilla Corojo Torp
Padilla 1932 Signature Torp
Padilla Series '68 Corojo Torp
Padilla Limitado
Gispert
AB Maxx The Fix Robusto
2 Tins of Frog Morton's Cellar
5 folding pipe stands

I can't seem to edit that in with the pictures...

If you like the AB Maxx the fix, joes deal of the day @ cigarsinternational.com has 10 for $32.50. You only have 4 hours left to order it though. Heres the link:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_jc.asp

CI doesn't ship to Canada, a guy on another forum had them up for a good deal and I decided to try them out. If they are good I'll see about getting them from Cigar Chief or Atlantic Cigar.

Well with a name like that you would sort of expect them too. Atlantic Cigars is an awesome company to deal with though I have enjoyed their service.

Just do the coolidor you know you want to... :thumbup:
Yup, that is what the plan is now. On sunday I'm going to hit up Wally world and get the cooler, then go to my B&M to get a hydrometer and some beads. A buddy told me it is a good idea to keep boxes in freezer bags as well so I'll give that a shot too. My humidor has room for about 3-4 more corona sized cigars then thats it!

Just make sure the cooler seals good and your set. Ive seen on another cigar forum where some people will put their cigars in zip locks then the coolidor, some seem to have problems with the rH of the sticks in the bags though.

I am rather new to this side of things, but I picked up some OTC and bulk pipe tobacco and some small cigars for mid day at the office. Punch Slim Panatellas and, on a reccy from a friend, ACID Blue Krush Classic's. Snuck a CAO Brazilia Go! on the bill too. And a tin of Dunhill Nightcap.

So i step in to my local B&M for their 2fer tuesdays (buy any 2 cigars get 2 free) So i picked up 2x my father and 2 x my father le bijou. While I was in there I remember someone saying how they've been trying to get their hands on some Stonehaven. So i asked and turns out they just got some in that was backordered. So I decided to pick up 2xPenzance and 2xStonehaven 8 ounce bags. They were a little priceier than online, but after shipping, it would have been really close.

Anyhow, I will probably be splitting up 1 bag of the penzance and 1 bag of the stonehaven into small mason jars and PIFing them.
$20130212_180900.jpg

So i step in to my local B&M for their 2fer tuesdays (buy any 2 cigars get 2 free) So i picked up 2x my father and 2 x my father le bijou. While I was in there I remember someone saying how they've been trying to get their hands on some Stonehaven. So i asked and turns out they just got some in that was backordered. So I decided to pick up 2xPenzance and 2xStonehaven 8 ounce bags. They were a little priceier than online, but after shipping, it would have been really close.

Anyhow, I will probably be splitting up 1 bag of the penzance and 1 bag of the stonehaven into small mason jars and PIFing them.
View attachment 308946
I wish my B&M had a 2fer tuesday... I would have a mind to enjoy some Cohiba Behikes and Monte Cristo No 2s if I could get them at a better price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom