What's new

TITANIUM Razors - Top Manufacturers

I am interested in adding a Titanium Razor to my collection. Currently my two razors are Timeless SS OC and Blackbird OC. Aside from Timeless and Paradigm, who else manufactures a quality (high-end) titanium? What other choices are there out there?

Thx in advance

Question regarding the above ones, are all of them CNC machined? Or are there any titaniums made similar to a Rockwell or Feather stainless steels - which are sintered/ molded/ injected?

Question regarding the above ones, are all of them CNC machined? Or are there any titaniums made similar to a Rockwell or Feather stainless steels - which are sintered/ molded/ injected?
They are CNC machined and you can even ask for a custom lengths, just send a message

Timeless is the only Titanium I know of that is readily available and it is a great razor. Wolfman has intermittent releases of Ti razors. Paradigm and Raw shaving have had Titanium releases you may see on the BST All are high end and give great shaves.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I vote for Timeless Titanium
outstanding shaver for My Face and it is well made and Beautiful IMO
00000IMG_00000_BURST20191227085043707_COVER.jpg

Karve Shaving stated on Instagram that this year (2020) they will offer a titanium razor, a ladies razor, tweak the brass/stainless steel head and possibly an adjustable.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Titanium just rules! It's got the perfect weight and handling qualities. Throw in the corrosion resistance and your good for a few hundred years...

AA

Graydog

Biblical Innards
@Graydog May I ask you how you polished the TI version? Would be great to know.

Top Bottom