What's new

Thinking About a B&B Watch?

Are you interested in the B&B watch?

• Yes, I would like to purchase the watch if it's still available in the near future.

• Art is still the King

Results are only viewable after voting.
The whole watch buy came to fruition rather suddenly, and caught some off guard. Several have told us that they'd like to purchase the B&B Watch; however, need some time to work out the finances.

In an attempt to get our ducks in a row: is the B&B Watch something you'd like to buy, but are holding off because the timing isn't ideal?

For those of you that are wondering/worried/waiting, it looks like we'll be able to pull this one off, it'll just take us a week or two to work out all the particulars. :thumbup1:

I'd like to, and money isn't a problem, but 43mm is too big for my wrist. I usually wear a 35mm and will go up to about a 38mm or 39mm, but this one wouldn't look right on me.

Shame, because it looks like a nice piece.

I'd like to, and money isn't a problem, but 43mm is too big for my wrist. I usually wear a 35mm and will go up to about a 38mm or 39mm, but this one wouldn't look right on me.

Shame, because it looks like a nice piece.

Wow, I never even thought about that. I too have very thin wrists and and this probably wouldn't fit me eighter.

Top Bottom