What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

The WORST Cologne You've Owned / Smelled?

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
Two come to mind, but both of them are so "stinkin' " funny as to why I hate them I'm saving them for my book.

The first one was worn by a female, er, friend that I have no idea the name of, but if I smell it today it brings back memories both nice and nauseous.

The other was called "King Tut" and cost me a small fortune. THAT one I can laugh at today.

never-stop-learning

Contributor
Ambassador
How about it? What's the worst cologne you've smelled or owned? No home brews :)

I'd have to say this lilac stuff I got while deployed. I got it from a British soldier I was acquainted with; I think it was called Vegetal (spelling?)
The lamentations of those who are not chosen. ;) ;)

Does Tabac count? ;)
Nope. ;)

Yeah, the Veg will certainly take your breath away. But it has its fans, and they will be vocal about it.
The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 2. ;) ;)
Grey Flannel. Absolutely the worst.
Grey Flannel seems to work on me and, of significant importance, my wife likes it when I wear Gray Flannel. :thumbup1:
Wait. What was that called again? Cat urine? Dog pxxs? Oh, right. The Veg.
The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 3. ;) ;)

Rumor has it The Veg will disintegrate a zombie rather quickly.
And.....the lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 4. ;) ;)

All in good fun, my friends. :)

Out of roughly 50+/- colognes and aftershaves in residence, there is only one that my wife absolutely detests and that is Roam. Definitely a non-starter. ;)

The lamentations of those who are not chosen. ;) ;)

Nope. ;)

The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 2. ;) ;)

Grey Flannel seems to work on me and, of significant importance, my wife likes it when I wear Gray Flannel. :thumbup1:

The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 3. ;) ;)

And.....the lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 4. ;) ;)

All in good fun, my friends. :)

Out of roughly 50+/- colognes and aftershaves in residence, there is only one that my wife absolutely detests and that is Roam. Definitely a non-starter. ;)
Not chosen? Or just smart enough to know better? :w00t:

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
I happen to enjoy GF, but I can easily see why someone would hate it.
It is one of the most polarizing scents I know of. I'm just okay with it, but definitely lean to the side of liking it.

The War Department on the other hand: she actually has hidden my bottle of it!

acqua di gio. not that it smells horrid,( nothing to write home about either ) but because everyone knows the scent. and when they smell it they think oh this guys wearing acqua di gio. it takes away from the mystery.

I remember two from when I was a kid, both as bad as each other.

SHULTON INSIGNIA AFTER SHAVE LOTION

&

HAI KARATE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom