What's new

The WORST Cologne You've Owned / Smelled?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Two come to mind, but both of them are so "stinkin' " funny as to why I hate them I'm saving them for my book.

The first one was worn by a female, er, friend that I have no idea the name of, but if I smell it today it brings back memories both nice and nauseous.

The other was called "King Tut" and cost me a small fortune. THAT one I can laugh at today.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
How about it? What's the worst cologne you've smelled or owned? No home brews :)

I'd have to say this lilac stuff I got while deployed. I got it from a British soldier I was acquainted with; I think it was called Vegetal (spelling?)

The lamentations of those who are not chosen. ;) ;)

Does Tabac count? ;)

Nope. ;)

Yeah, the Veg will certainly take your breath away. But it has its fans, and they will be vocal about it.

The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 2. ;) ;)
Grey Flannel. Absolutely the worst.

Grey Flannel seems to work on me and, of significant importance, my wife likes it when I wear Gray Flannel. :thumbup1:
Wait. What was that called again? Cat urine? Dog pxxs? Oh, right. The Veg.

The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 3. ;) ;)

Rumor has it The Veg will disintegrate a zombie rather quickly.

And.....the lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 4. ;) ;)

All in good fun, my friends. :)

Out of roughly 50+/- colognes and aftershaves in residence, there is only one that my wife absolutely detests and that is Roam. Definitely a non-starter. ;)

The lamentations of those who are not chosen. ;) ;)

Nope. ;)

The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 2. ;) ;)

Grey Flannel seems to work on me and, of significant importance, my wife likes it when I wear Gray Flannel. :thumbup1:

The lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 3. ;) ;)

And.....the lamentations of those who are not chosen, part 4. ;) ;)

All in good fun, my friends. :)

Out of roughly 50+/- colognes and aftershaves in residence, there is only one that my wife absolutely detests and that is Roam. Definitely a non-starter. ;)

Not chosen? Or just smart enough to know better? :w00t:

FarmerTan

I happen to enjoy GF, but I can easily see why someone would hate it.
It is one of the most polarizing scents I know of. I'm just okay with it, but definitely lean to the side of liking it.

The War Department on the other hand: she actually has hidden my bottle of it!

acqua di gio. not that it smells horrid,( nothing to write home about either ) but because everyone knows the scent. and when they smell it they think oh this guys wearing acqua di gio. it takes away from the mystery.

FarmerTan

"Secretions Magnifiques, you see, supposedly blends the smell of semen, sweat, blood and breast milk into a heady mix to drive the nose and the carnal senses wild."
This is somewhat what I was thinking as a nurse. Scary stuff.

FarmerTan

I'll save my story about the backwards enema for my book!

A high enema, doctors orders.

I remember two from when I was a kid, both as bad as each other.

SHULTON INSIGNIA AFTER SHAVE LOTION

&

HAI KARATE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom