What's new

The Winter Beard

This was why I always had a winter beard - the Mach 3 effect! I won't be having a beard this year, too much in love with having a BBS with my DE.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415372316.590912.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I've been doing a beard since October. We'll see how long it lasts. I have many stages of laziness. One stage is not shaving. Then I usually get bored with it and shave.

Winter beard started Nov 1. Still shaving hte neck and cleaning up the jaw line though. We'll see how long this year before the wife makes me shave it...

started growing about 5 days ago, trimmed the shape today, but after shaving daily for several months, my face is liking the break. winter beard ho!

Last edited:
Winter beard started last week. I'll go with a van dyke until Thanksgiving and fill in the sideburns before Christmas. Normally I keep it very short.

Yes, it helps in the winter. I had the bear from spring 2004 until spring 2012. Since then I have only let it grow out in the winter.

I've been growing a goat to see if it can help keep my sensitive skin protected during harsh winter. I will be clean shaven for spring and summer months.

Top Bottom