What's new

The winds of RAD blow strong and treacherous...

You also want a Gillette Fatboy the more razors you get the better, then it starts on brushes then soaps then aftershaves.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Just wait until you start spending your entire weekends driving around to estate sales and antique shops just to see if they have anything shave related.

Then you see what they have across the pond!!

Crat family.jpg

How are you liking it? I have twin stars; one like you pictured and one that appears to be made of bakelite but I haven't used either yet.
How are you liking it? I have twin stars; one like you pictured and one that appears to be made of bakelite but I haven't used either yet.

The two pictured aren't mine, these two are mine...

100_2177.JPG
STAR (5).JPG

Really nice shavers, no blade alignment issues, as good or better than a good Tech. I have no experience with the Bakelite versions. Go shave! :thumbsup:

The two pictured aren't mine, these two are mine...

Really nice shavers, no blade alignment issues, as good or better than a good Tech. I have no experience with the Bakelite versions. Go shave! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the info! I'll drop them into the rotation in the near future.

I remember when I said DE's were good enough for me and I didn't need a SE razor. I now have 5 GEM's, a Kampfe Bros Star, a Schick Injector and an Eversharp.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That sounds just like me! At first it was "I'm only looking for vintage Gillettes", then "OK, I couldn't find any Gillettes today, but here's a nice GEM OC Micromatic!", then the brushes and Old Spice mugs, then more GEMs/Ever-Readys. Now I'm buying Schicks and old aftershave bottles!

Top Bottom