What's new

The Unofficial Holy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
You CANNOT test holiness with a quiz. I find myself somewhat offended by the post. That is all

Sorry for the confusion. Tony said "Blessed are the cheesemakers", which is a reference to the Sermon on the Mount scene in Monte Python's Life of Brian. My line was also a reference. I would link to the youtube video, but there is one F bomb in it, so I thought better of it.

Do you have a fwiend in Wome? :laugh:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Do you have a fwiend in Wome? :laugh:

Ha. We have a resident Brit who came to company Halloween party wearing a toga, captains hat, and flight bag- Pontius Pilot :biggrin: Seriously, I thought I had better clear up my post as some may have misunderstood what I meant, or thought it was malicious. When one moderator questions your post, and another PMs you, it give you a little pucker factor.

Ha. We have a resident Brit who came to company Halloween party wearing a toga, captains hat, and flight bag- Pontius Pilot :biggrin: Seriously, I thought I had better clear up my post as some may have misunderstood what I meant, or thought it was malicious. When one moderator questions your post, and another PMs you, it give you a little pucker factor.

No worries. Ouch has me on speed dial.

Ha. We have a resident Brit who came to company Halloween party wearing a toga, captains hat, and flight bag- Pontius Pilot [emoji3] Seriously, I thought I had better clear up my post as some may have misunderstood what I meant, or thought it was malicious. When one moderator questions your post, and another PMs you, it give you a little pucker factor.
I'm very very disappointed in beginish's question marks. I thought he was MP educated better than that. We may need an intervention.

I'm with you. There is only one requirement.
Folks are you honestly implying that one simply must throw his hands in the air and profess Jesus as Lord and that's the end of it? Do you honestly think you can profess Christ and still score nothing but scores of 1 on this quiz and count yourself amongst heavens elite? Maybe it's the Catholic in me, but I'm gonna side with the Bible on this one (and not just a few select verses) and boldly state that one SHOULD be scoring a few 3's here and there in the game of life! Our father expects it of us!

I need to calm down, anyone wanna pray a few Hail Mary's with me to help lighten the mood?

Last edited:
I'm very very disappointed in beginish's question marks. I thought he was MP educated better than that. We may need an intervention.

Holy Grail and Meaning of Life are my wheelhouse. As penance, I will go watch the first 10 minutes of Up.

Whoa there Bob. Don't beat yourself up that badly.

Take two large Romanes Eunt Domus and see a Doctor this evening.

Folks are you honestly implying that one simply must throw his hands in the air and profess Jesus as Lord and that's the end of it? Do you honestly think you can profess Christ and still score nothing but scores of 1 on this quiz and count yourself amongst heavens elite? Maybe it's the Catholic in me, but I'm gonna side with the Bible on this one (and not just a few select verses) and boldly state that one SHOULD be scoring a few 3's here and there in the game of life! Our father expects it of us!

I need to calm down, anyone wanna pray a few Hail Mary's with me to help lighten the mood?

This may surprise you, but many people believe many different things.

I can't tell if the OP is trolling or not. Either way, he seems to have confused Holy with moral/ethical. They are (or can be) two very different things.

proxy.php

I really can't tell if you are trolling, however no matter your opinions or beliefs, nobody is going to suddenly decide to reexamine their lives because they didn't get enough 3's on an online quiz. Your quiz also is worded in a way that makes the assumption that the taker is a Christian and believes in that version of a god.

I also agree that you seem to have confused holiness (which is very ambiguous, and kind of a loaded word) with morality. They do not have to go hand in hand. I for one have very strong morals, try to help my fellow man, and be the best person I can, but I don't believe I necessarily need to sit in a church every week or believe in any specific religions version of a higher power to prove it to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom