What's new

The Unofficial Holy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever wonder if you are on the path to righteousness? Do people look at you and practically see a youthful glow to your skin due to a life of honest living and hard work? Well take the Badger and Blade Holy quiz! This is the only sure fire way to know how Holy you actually are....let us begin

You see a small animal limping on the street. Obviously it has been injured, how do you respond?

3-Nurture the animal back to health as best you can, it's the right thing to do!
2- Suffering is a terrible thing. Use your God given dominance over the animals and end it's life with your trusty pocket knife mercifully!
1-Stupid animal, who gives a crap (and try to hit it with your car for fun)

Your best friend is about to enter the confessional to repent from his sins....what do you do?
3- Screw that! I was already next in line!
2- Admire his actions and reflect on your own sins
1- What a load of crap, what's right for you might not be right for me. Now let me sin in peace hippie.

A man on the cold winter streets asks for money. He holds out his shaking hand as he smokes a used cigarette he found in an ashtray hoping to buy some taco bell this Christmas

3- How can I not be sure that this man isn't the Lord himself? (And hand him $10)
2- Im not sure I believe he is gonna buy food (But you hand him a few dollars since it's the holidays anyways)
1- Get a job shmoe! Taco bell my left foot! I know darn well you are off to your "street pharmacist" just by looking at you!

Why do you want to take this quiz?

3- Genuine curiosity in the hope that I am on the right path
2- Eh I thought it would be fun
1- I thought it might be cool to be Holy.

An unwed friend cries with tears in her eyes telling you she just found out she's pregnant! How do you respond?

3- Rebuke her for engaging in the premaritals, but assure her the good Lord loves all sinners and that you will help in any way you can.
2- Quietly listen and feel sorrowful for the difficult circumstance she is in.
1- "Calm the heck down woman! You realize you still have OPTIONS if you catch my drift."

You just found out you have cancer...what's next?

3- Trust in the Lord that his will be done, and that his loving hand helps to guide you while you pray often.
2- Internally freak out but know that somehow, things will be alright.
1- "God if you get me out of this, I swear I will be at Church next Sunday....FRONT AND CENTER!

You are short on some funds from your recent unemployment. In a desperate moment of weakness you pray for God's help. While walking down the street you find $100. How do you respond?

3- Despite my circumstances this money is not mine, I must turn it in to the authorities!
2- This is obviously God's loving hand helping out. (Pocket the $100)
1- $100? Thanks for the tank of gas and non named brand soda God....I really appreciate it while my family starves you Jerk

How much do you shave per week?

3- Every day, cleanliness is Godliness and 7 days is a very biblical number!
2- Eh, just enough to keep a proper appearance.
1- Everyday! For heavens sake I better I have spent so much cash on my random shave crap! To hell with the poor!

You just realized the coveted shave soap you have been wanting is back in stock! How do you respond?

3- I have enough shave gear, no point in wasting money that could be donated to Church this Sunday.
2- I work hard all week! I need to treat myself a little
1-I don't care that my wife keeps getting angry, it's the limited edition Colonel Conk Gluten Free Shave Soap with 41k Gold flakes at only $20/oz! I'm sick of my 20 different shave soaps I already have!

Your wife tells you she no longer wishes to use birth control but to trust in the Will of God! What do you do?

3- Respect her decisión and trust in the Good Lord with her. You have always been open to a potential child. The Lord shall Provideth!
2- Respectfully tell her you can't afford more children and that doesn't seem very logical to do while trying to convince her otherwise.
1- What's this hogwash! You know I hate kids now pull your pills out of the trash.

Where were you last Sunday Morning?

3- Sleeping in, I planned to catch the evening Service.
2- Eh....I threw in a prayer before the Big game started on espn
1- Screw the sheeple, far be it from me to waste my morning in a boring service I can hardly sit through.

Now review your score. If your answers consisted mainly of 3's you are indeed Holy! Welcome to the kingdom! If they are mainly 2's you have some work to do....but are on the right path. And if the bulk were in the 1 category....change your ways heathen.

Last edited:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.

I am reading this at 5:27 a. m. I am the first one here. I go to church every week and pray three times a day. I am 70 years old and getting ready for the judgement day.

yawn couldn't muster the energy to get through the second set of stuff. I don't profess to be holy, don't even aspire to same.

Now review your score. If your answers consisted mainly of 3's you are indeed Holy! Welcome to the kingdom! If they are mainly 2's you have some work to do....but are on the right path. And if the bulk were in the 1 category....change your ways heathen.

What do I get if I ended up with a bunch of zeroes?

Ever wonder if you are on the path to righteousness? Do people look at you and practically see a youthful glow to your skin due to a life of honest living and hard work? Well take the Badger and Blade Holy quiz! This is the only sure fire way to know how Holy you actually are....let us begin

You see a small animal limping on the street. Obviously it has been injured, how do you respond?

3-Nurture the animal back to health as best you can, it's the right thing to do!
2- Suffering is a terrible thing. Use your God given dominance over the animals and end it's life with your trusty pocket knife mercifully!
1-Stupid animal, who gives a crap (and try to hit it with your car for fun)

Your best friend is about to enter the confessional to repent from his sins....what do you do?
3- Screw that! I was already next in line!
2- Admire his actions and reflect on your own sins
1- What a load of crap, what's right for you might not be right for me. Now let me sin in peace hippie.

A man on the cold winter streets asks for money. He holds out his shaking hand as he smokes a used cigarette he found in an ashtray hoping to buy some taco bell this Christmas

3- How can I not be sure that this man isn't the Lord himself? (And hand him $10)
2- Im not sure I believe he is gonna buy food (But you hand him a few dollars since it's the holidays anyways)
1- Get a job shmoe! Taco bell my left foot! I know darn well you are off to your "street pharmacist" just by looking at you!

An unwed friend cries with tears in her eyes telling you she just found out she's pregnant! How do you respond?

3- Rebuke her for engaging in the premaritals, but assure her the good Lord loves all sinners and that you will help in any way you can.
2- Quietly listen and feel sorrowful for the difficult circumstance she is in.
1- "Calm the heck down woman! You realize you still have OPTIONS if you catch my drift."

You just found out you have cancer...what's next?

3- Trust in the Lord that his will be done, and that his loving hand helps to guide you while you pray often.
2- Internally freak out but know that somehow, things will be alright.
1- "God if you get me out of this, I swear I will be at Church next Sunday....FRONT AND CENTER!

You are short on some funds from your recent unemployment. In a desperate moment of weakness you pray for God's help. While walking down the street you find $100. How do you respond?

3- Despite my circumstances this money is not mine, I must turn it in to the authorities!
2- This is obviously God's loving hand helping out. (Pocket the $100)
1- $100? Thanks for the tank of gas and non named brand soda God....I really appreciate it while my family starves you Jerk

How much do you shave per week?

3- Every day, cleanliness is Godliness and 7 days is a very biblical number!
2- Eh, just enough to keep a proper appearance.
1- Everyday! For heavens sake I better I have spent so much cash on my random shave crap! To hell with the poor!

You just realized the coveted shave soap you have been wanting is back in stock! How do you respond?

3- I have enough shave gear, no point in wasting money that could be donated to Church this Sunday.
2- I work hard all week! I need to treat myself a little
1-I don't care that my wife keeps getting angry, it's the limited edition Colonel Conk Gluten Free Shave Soap with 41k Gold flakes at only $20/oz! I'm sick of my 20 different shave soaps I already have!

Your wife tells you she no longer wishes to use birth control but to trust in the Will of God! What do you do?

3- Respect her decisión and trust in the Good Lord with her. You have always been open to a potential child. The Lord shall Provideth!
2- Respectfully tell her you can't afford more children and that doesn't seem very logical to do while trying to convince her otherwise.
1- What's this hogwash! You know I hate kids now pull your pills out of the trash.

Where were you last Sunday Morning?

3- Sleeping in, I planned to catch the evening Service.
2- Eh....I threw in a prayer before the Big game started on espn
1- Screw the sheeple, far be it from me to waste my morning in a boring service I can hardly sit through.

Romans 3: 19Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God. [SUP]20 [/SUP]For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin.[SUP]21 [/SUP]But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— [SUP]22 [/SUP]the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: [SUP]23 [/SUP]for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, [SUP]24 [/SUP]and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, [SUP]25 [/SUP]whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. [SUP]26 [/SUP]It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
[SUP]27 [/SUP]Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith. [SUP]28 [/SUP]For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.

Galatians 1: [SUP]8 [/SUP]But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. [SUP]9 [/SUP]As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

My cheese scored mostly 3s. Whew!

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom