What's new

The Person Below Me "Game"

False, Irish or not I'm terrible at the game. I love to play pool or as the yanks call it "Billiards". We just use red & yellow balls with a black and white ball too of course.

TPBM knows about the Irish pub game called rings.

False. I have not used a fountain pen since my school days. Actually I barely use a pen in my everyday :blushing:

TPMB has ever played pétanque.

Not sure, I just wear normal underwear and it's fine.

TPBM does not own any form of a suit (costume suits don't count.)

True hopefully. I never liked spending Christmas in Dublin. All the decorations and the TV ad's just remind me of how much of a simple moneymaking racket it's become.

TPBM can tell me a cool story about when Christmas was a true family time for almost everybody before it became "What material goods did Santa bring me that I'll forget about next month?"

True hopefully. I never liked spending Christmas in Dublin. All the decorations and the TV ad's just remind me of how much of a simple moneymaking racket it's become.

TPBM can tell me a cool story about when Christmas was a true family time for almost everybody before it became "What material goods did Santa bring me that I'll forget about next month?"

Ok Ill Do it:
TRUE - Growing up in the early 70's we had a home that had a three sided fireplace, at Christmas time we would put our tree in the front window and we would sit for hours each nigh before Christmas with the only lights being on the tree, not TV just my mom and dad, talking and listening to Christmas music and watching the fire, which was funny since sometimes it would be 90 degrees outside and the air conditioner on but we would have a fire just the same. Christmas even setting the cookies out for Santa (hmmm my dads favorite, go figure) and a beer. We had a progressive Santa, no presents under the tree, and the surprise the next morning when I racked them out of bed at 4:30 am. Everyone decorated, everyone in a good mood etc etc etc. Good Times!

TPBM - will need coffee to wake up after reading the above rant:001_smile

False, I don’t even remember when I had my last Kinder Surprise. Most likely a dozen of years ago!

TPBM likes to sing Vamos a la playa.

False, if it's anything like the stuff I got in a chinese takeaway then no thank you. Although I am open to trying it from a couple of different places to see if it's different.

Great story sky. Maybe your nickname on here should be Luke, after Luke Skywalker :lol:.

TPBM still owns at least one stuffed toy from their childhood.

False, I even forgot about it being Halloween tomorrow. Also have no kids either thank God. At least not yet anyway :001_smile

TPBM doesn't get tomorrow off work.

Top Bottom