What's new

The Person Below Me "Game"

True, when I was younger my sisters school called "Our Lady of Mercy, Beaumount" had some very pretty girls. SEriously though is that a movie or something?

TPBM is going the re-use an old "TPBM" post.

Abso Fricking Lutely True. Still following, even though next month will mark the 24th anniversary of their last full album.

TPBM thinks TSOM peaked with First and Last and Always. (Or possibly Alice)

True on all counts! There is this plant that makes sour things sweet...causes bad heartburn after 10 lemons ;)

TPBM has a favorite topological space.

True. For a long time last Summer my dinner consisted of carrots.

TPBM would enjoy to have a living badger as a pet at home.

True, why have a big guard dog of some description when nobody knows how much damage a badger could do to you if he sees you stealing his masters precious 31 year old fathers gifted to him and restored bicycle.:lol:

TPBM regularly drives a motorcycle.

False, I'm as scared of riding around on a bike, as I am flying in a plane. In fact the only Fatboy you'll catch me with is made by Gillette (not Harley)!

TPBM Is lactose intolerant.

True. Osteria I think, been wanting to go for a long time.

TPBM doesn't let his kids eat all their Halloween candy haul.

False, no kids to worry about. It's a shame because I could have them act as something similar to The Artful Dodger from Oliver Twist but just dress them up and have them go knocking only to bring it all back to me.

Also for Frank's post. True, I'm dressing up as myself in the morning and will probably have to go to work without extra pay.

TPBM doesn't like NASCAR. (I think it's a bit repetitive.)

False, no kids to worry about. It's a shame because I could have them act as something similar to The Artful Dodger from Oliver Twist but just dress them up and have them go knocking only to bring it all back to me.

Also for Frank's post. True, I'm dressing up as myself in the morning and will probably have to go to work without extra pay.

TPBM doesn't like NASCAR. (I think it's a bit repetitive.)
True. The sporting event itself is a commercial.
TPBM works outside.

Top Bottom