What's new

The Perpetual Traveling Lilac Vegetal bottle - for the curiously brave among us

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
OK! Whitemike has it, going to r0b next, SciTX added to the list, #2 coming soon. Life is good! :001_smile

domzals1 is IN! I will get to Merz on Saturday. Will prep the cap from the tabasco, but will get #2 going next week for sure.

++++++++++ BEGIN CUT ++++++++++

1. Read the first post!

2. If you want to try The Veg add your name to this list.

3. The previous owner of the bottle will PM you and get your address and send it to you. Wrap in a couple of zip-lock baggies.

4. Try The Veg, but the rules are, and these are inviolable ...

a. You must try it, no chickening out when you smell it from the bottle
b. You must leave it in place for an hour, no jumping back in the shower! You may want to do this on a weekend for that reason.

Be brave! Be generous in your application!

5. If you are not sure what you think, feel free to try it again, use it for a few days. If it is not for you, PM the next guy on the list and get his address and send it on, shipping at your expense. When the bottle is running low, post in here and I will start another bottle at my expense. I am doing this as penance for my disrespecting The Veg ten years ago.

6. Do not number the name list, and include the ++++ CUT MARKS ++++ when posting the list further on.

7. Subscribe to the thread so you don't lose track of it! Have fun!

*** LIST ***

whitemike
R0b_
Airportcopper
Warbird
bheusted
Illadelphia
domzals1
SciTX

*** END LIST ***

++++++++++ END CUT ++++++++++

OK! Whitemike has it, going to r0b next, SciTX added to the list, #2 coming soon. Life is good! :001_smile

domzals1 is IN! I will get to Merz on Saturday. Will prep the cap from the tabasco, but will get #2 going next week for sure.

John, I'm not sure what time you were in Merz yesterday, but I was there a little after lunch and saw a man pick up a bottle of the Veg as I was perusing some T&H stock...small world if it was you!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
John, I'm not sure what time you were in Merz yesterday, but I was there a little after lunch and saw a man pick up a bottle of the Veg as I was perusing some T&H stock...small world if it was you!

No, unfortunately. :blushing:

Guys, I had just gotten back from a trade show week before last when I got an opportunity to do another today and tomorrow (exhibitor backed out leaving an opening). I spent all week scrambling to get ready for it and I did not get #2 moving yet.

My apologies. I will for sure get one in the mail by next weekend. At least one is still moving. Thanks for your patience!

John

Just checking in guys. I plan on making it to the post office to mail to R0b this weekend. I am chosen by the way, and will pick up my own bottle from the local Drug Emporium perhaps this weekend.

Just checking in guys. I plan on making it to the post office to mail to R0b this weekend. I am chosen by the way, and will pick up my own bottle from the local Drug Emporium perhaps this weekend.

Oh come on. We need more than "oh btw I'm chosen kthxbai!"

Story! Story! Story!

I dropped off the veg at the post office yesterday, so it will go out with Tuesdays mail.

i dipped into it three times. Each time the wife hated it. Vehemently. She would get mad because of the way the bathroom would smell afterward. But I liked it. It was like wearing a freshly cut garden fragrance. It doesn't have the staying power of some other pinaud scents though. I think it is a spring fragrance, but I'm not sure how much I'd wear it over the summer. I will be picking up a bottle of this when I have the chance.

We were out driving today coming home from a 1/2 marathon (Charlie Horse 13.1 not far from reading) and as we are driving, I keep smelling cat ****. I said something to my wife who agreed, and then my mother-in-law noticed it too. She remarked," I think it's some type of plant, maybe lilac?"

I felt the veg shiver....:blink:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Guys,

I have not gotten second bottle in rotation, I apologize. I went a little nuts last weekend detailing my car and my OCD turned it into a never-ending job. :001_rolle

Airportcopper is off the list, but do report back! I will go by Bed Bath and Beyond today and see if I can't find a new bottle and get it moving, too.

1. Read the first post!

3. The previous owner of the bottle will PM you and get your address and send it to you. Wrap in a couple of zip-lock baggies.

b. You must leave it in place for an hour, no jumping back in the shower! You may want to do this on a weekend for that reason.

5. If you are not sure what you think, feel free to try it again, use it for a few days. If it is not for you, PM the next guy on the list and get his address and send it on, shipping at your expense. When the bottle is running low, post in here and I will start another bottle at my expense. I am doing this as penance for my disrespecting The Veg ten years ago.

6. Do not number the name list, and include the ++++ CUT MARKS ++++ when posting the list further on.

*** LIST ***

R0b_
Warbird
bheusted
Illadelphia
domzals1
SciTX

*** END LIST ***

I might be out of town when my turn comes up. If it looks like that is going to happen I'm going to ask that I be skipped temporarily so that it doesn't hold up progress through the list.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Wow! Nice!

I just received a bottle of The Veg from a member in Orlando, Florida! Which is good because I just have not been able to get to Merz lately, crazy busy. But now I can get a second bottle going!

You did not include your screen name here, whoever sent that, please take a bow! Thanks!

Wow! Nice!

I just received a bottle of The Veg from a member in Orlando, Florida! Which is good because I just have not been able to get to Merz lately, crazy busy. But now I can get a second bottle going!

You did not include your screen name here, whoever sent that, please take a bow! Thanks!

Oh man, I thought you had one on hand. If I would've known that I would've ordered one and got a replacement going for the broken bottle I have. Sorry man.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
No worries, I kept saying I was going to get one quickly, just got slammed with back-to-back conferences and extra travel at work.

++++++++ BEGIN CUT ++++++++++

1. Read the first post!

a. You must try it, no chickening out when you smell it from the bottle b. You must leave it in place for an hour, no jumping back in the shower! You may want to do this on a weekend for that reason.

*** LIST ***

R0b_ Warbird bheusted Illadelphia domzals1 SciTX
Buffalo
*** END LIST ***

Last edited:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Correct list...

1. Read the first post!

*** LIST ***

R0b_
Warbird
bheusted
Illadelphia
domzals1
SciTX
Buffalo

*** END LIST ***

Welcome, Buffalo!

Well, I am getting there. I have the veg, and am now soaking the bottle in alcohol to get rid of the hot sauce scent. I am on an anniversary weekend with SWMBO, then a biz trip to Minneapolis, but I PROMISE to get bottle #2 in circulation late next week.

Top Bottom