What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

Pick done. Took a little extra out for helping with postage on initial attempt with the box. I put some extra in, so should still be more in the box value wise than when I got it. Discussed with sychodelix first. Here's my take:
$box_take.jpg

A lot of good things in there, had some trouble deciding. Hopefully my additions will be nice for others to find in there, like these were for me. Also, I added a couple water pillows to the brown leaf box, to try to help keep the contents of that humidified, so if you want to check those when they arrive, if they appear to have dried out, just soak them in distilled water, the instructions are on the little plastic bag they stay in. The box is pretty much sealed up and ready to go, just need some stronger packing tape on it when I get to the post office and then postage.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy the pass. I am going to try getting this into the mail Monday at my lunch time, I will post the tracking information when I get home.

WOW! A slim? Man there must be some good stuff in that box. I'm excited again for this sucker to show up. I'm gonna have to go back through my goodies in the meantime and make sure my additions are up to par.

I'd like to take a minute to thank Jason again for getting this on its way once more. It's a ton of work and there must be some tough decisions to make and I for one am thankful for it. Way to go Jason!

I'd like to take a minute to thank Jason again for getting this on its way once more. It's a ton of work and there must be some tough decisions to make and I for one am thankful for it. Way to go Jason!

I second that!

Great take! Hope you enjoy it! I'm really glad to see this rolling again.

Used the Slim this morning, may be my new favorite razor, even over the red tip I have. Love the pipe, haven't picked up my corncob since picking it out Friday.

Awesome! My Slim is my favorite razor as well. Set on 7, and it's about as close to perfect as you can get.

Not smoking pipes anymore, but I did get some Virginia Tobacco flavored e-juice for my eGO vaporizer, and I've got an EVOD and new battery coming in today.

Glad you are enjoying it!

Great, viper!

Quick question to everybody else on the list. Who else besides myself sent in their addition to the Box early when Rick was running it, or helped out with shipping significantly before? I'd like to keep track, so that we can figure out who doesn't have to add anything to the box when its their turn (unless they want to of course).

Awesome! My Slim is my favorite razor as well. Set on 7, and it's about as close to perfect as you can get.

Not smoking pipes anymore, but I did get some Virginia Tobacco flavored e-juice for my eGO vaporizer, and I've got an EVOD and new battery coming in today.

Glad you are enjoying it!

Good for you! I've been using my eGo's since January with no looking back. Try the Eastwood or Duke from Indigo Vapors....Great tobacco line-up. Hey, maybe we need an Vaping subforum in the Brown Leaf!

Who else besides myself sent in their addition to the Box early when Rick was running it, or helped out with shipping significantly before? I'd like to keep track, so that we can figure out who doesn't have to add anything to the box when its their turn (unless they want to of course).

I sent my original contributions to Demaskee when Rick asked, sent my round 2 stuff to you, and I'm keeping my eyes open for anything additional to toss in.

It's great to see the box moving right along!

Good for you! I've been using my eGo's since January with no looking back. Try the Eastwood or Duke from Indigo Vapors....Great tobacco line-up. Hey, maybe we need an Vaping subforum in the Brown Leaf!

I was thinking about a subforum too, but then again, no actual brown leaf involved (except maybe extracts)

My fave e-juice flavors are probably the RY3 or RY4, and candy flavored ones (gummi bears).

well it's Thursday and the box still isn't here yet. I'm leaving town tomorrow morning around 10ish and wont be back until Monday afternoon. No worries though I have my neighbor keeping an eye out for it. im sure it will be here waiting for me when i get back and I can get it in the mail by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. or if it shows up tomorrow before I leave I can have it back in the mail by Saturday.
no worries guys

Sound good. Hopefully the tracking info listed is wrong and it's nearly there. It can be REALLY hard to tell as wonky as USPS tracking can be sometimes (most of the time).

The mail is so hard to predict. It can take a week for something to travel four states but one time I had a package make it from Utah to a remote FOB in Afghanistan in just 4 days.

Top Bottom