What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I shipped my PIF'd tubes of cream I made a custom box that just fits the tubes plus a little bubble wrap, but if the postal guys drop a 30lb package on top it's still going to get squashed.

I kept some of my small Amazon boxes and air bags to fill them just so I could PIF stuff. I've been on the receiving end of smashed stuff too many times from when my Mom would send me cookies and stuff that I try to protect my shipments the way an online retailer would. It costs a little more on my end to ship it but its worth it when it arrives in good shape.

The bubble wrap envelopes tend to get smashed easily.

Person Giving PIF - Item that is available (Percentage left)
Rvo0531 - 3.4 oz Lab Series Aramis Razor Burn Relief Ultra AS Balm (80%)
sanotel - VDH boar brush, Canoe cologne 1oz spray, both new and unused.
NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
Bengal Tiger - 11oz KMF Lavender (90%) and Sharp DE blades
GreekGuy- ?
5savages - ?
CorAnd - Masters Bay Rum AS (used 2x), 5 pack of Shark SS blades

Credit: (Members who have given an advance PIF)

NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

I have one small tube myself and just won 3rd place from the I Lovz B&B so I should have two tubes on the way. Llet me know if you can't save enough.

Very generous of you.....Much appreciated, thank you. I was able to scrap enough for few shaves from destroyed tube. Congrats on your win.

I'd be all over the KMF Lavender, but I have sensitive skin and I'm afraid I'd wind up breaking out in hives and just re-PIFing the stuff...

I just want to make a special shout out / thank you to sp514...
The MWF is incredible and I'm really looking forward to trying both of the RazoRock products.
In fact, I received my first Simpson in the mail today and I can almost hear it asking me to test it with the RazoRock samples.

Thank you sp514!!!!

I thought 5savages' idea of offering choice was great so I'll make it a choice as well.

Pick either : One Pinaud Citrus Musk Aftershave Splash (used once) OR One Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap (used once)
And with either choice, I'll include samples of Razorock Mughetto di Bologna Shaving Soap & RR Fresco

I'm going to add a puck of TOBS Sandalwood shaving soap. I love the smell and performance, but there's something in it that causes irritation for my face. This puck has been milled and has about 5 shaves on it. I'm going to pry it out of the 1 cup pyrex bowl that it's in to keep the shipping weight down, but hopefully the milled puck will stay intact so you could put it in your own if you have one, otherwise just crumble it and put it in whatever container you wish.

NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?
5savages - TOBS Sandalwood Shaving Soap, milled, no container, (95%)

NickyBobby

*Once you take a PIF, pm that person to let them you you've claimed it, then copy the most current list and then add your name to the list. Put the item you wish to PIF next to your name or a (?) if you wish to wait until you receive your PIF first.

I just want to make a special shout out / thank you to sp514...
The MWF is incredible and I'm really looking forward to trying both of the RazoRock products.
In fact, I received my first Simpson in the mail today and I can almost hear it asking me to test it with the RazoRock samples.

Thank you sp514!!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :001_smile

NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?
5savages - TOBS Sandalwood Shaving Soap, milled, no container, (95%)

NickyBobby

Also, if there is anyone who has not tried Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood shaving cream, I'll PIF some of it. It's really great stuff; I think it's something everyone should have a chance to at least try.

savages, i'd like to claim the sandalwood tobs.

let me go look at what i've got to send out.

im on my tablet, so if someone could re post the list i would be in their debt.

savages, i'd like to claim the sandalwood tobs.

let me go look at what i've got to send out.

im on my tablet, so if someone could re post the list i would be in their debt.

You got it! PM me with your address and I"ll get it out tomorrow. The list is reposted.

NexlevMM - ?
donoma - ?
GreekGuy- ?
cosmicdoom - ?

NickyBobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom