What's new

The Most Expensive Brush You Own?

Let's see them.
What's the most expensive brush you currently own?
I have a Mühle 35K256 (25mm synthetic silvertip) but my camera isn't working at the time.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Well. Probably Chubby 2 Super...

full

🤔 But I did get it gently used.

AA

That is one beautiful brush. And I'm sure it cost a ton... I bought mine during Black Friday sales, while I remember that you got yours 3 weeks ago during the Good Friday sale, when all the innocent and unsuspecting punters get nailed.
No Good Friday deal for me, but I did buy it on a Friday. It was a bit cheaper than I thought it would be but it still was a painful buy. Cost more than my Yaqi, if you can believe it!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
No Good Friday deal for me, but I did buy it on a Friday. It was a bit cheaper than I thought it would be but it still was a painful buy. Cost more than my Yaqi, if you can believe it!
I really will never need to buy another brush as long as I live. And if I knew in my heart that I would never buy another one I would get myself an Eagle G3 and a Chubby 2, both in SiLVERTiP and call it quits. But I know that if I were to buy them I'd still buy something else in 6 months or a year. So I hold off as best I can by signing up for monthly restraints. But I will buy a Chubby 2 in SiLVERTiP sooner or later; it is inevitable.

See if Vegas will give you odds on my lasting through 10 consecutive B&B monthly restraints, and then take the under.

My custom Simpson Duke 3 Manchurian Faux Ruby (was a special request not available on their site at the time). Worth every penny even above retail. As close to perfection as I have come with a brush in terms of size, looks, face feel and latherability. I have had brushes that are as nice to look at, but the whole package of this brush has been hard to replicate.
IMG_7529.jpeg

Top Bottom