What's new

The last tin you finished

20170310_190125.jpg

Polished off a tin of Black Frigate. If anyone wants to try a really unique Latakia blend o highly recommend it.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Peterson's Perfect Plug, 10 year old McClelland Blakeny's Best Acadian Ribbon, and a small jar of 1 year old FVF in the past week.

I just finished three tins actually. Peterson's Holiday blend (sad to finish this one, I think it's officially called Seasons Greetings, delicious), Frog Morton original, and MacBaren Black Ambrosia.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I've been knocking them out the past couple of days. Finished off SG Skiff Mixture today, Presbyterian Mixture yesterday, Dunhill London Mixture a couple days ago.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just polished off a tin of Dunhill Navy Rolls. Open to finish was about 2 weeks with several other bowls mixed in. Love this stuff; it never last long enough to make it into a jar when I crack a fresh tin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just polished off a tin of Dunhill Navy Rolls. Open to finish was about 2 weeks with several other bowls mixed in. Love this stuff; it never last long enough to make it into a jar when I crack a fresh tin.

That's good to hear. Anytime I can find it on sale for a decent price I've been opening the wallet to stock it for the long haul. Have yet to actually try it.

Odd creatures men...

Finished off a tin of 5yo Wessex Campaign Dark Flake. I have 7 more tins at that age, but the rest are only a few months old, so I have to space them out carefully. lol

A 2002 Christmas Cheer gifted by a friend. Get to open one of my tins of 40th Anniversary to replace it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom