What's new

The last tin you finished

Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture.

proxy.php

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
So what was your over all impression? I bought several tins and have yet to try it, I intend to let it age a bit first.

Finished the tin, but I did share a few bowls with my son in law. I don't know if I'm experienced enough with pipe smoking and all the different nuances when it comes to pipe tobaccos, so I don't want to give it an unfair comment or review because of an uneducated palate.

By itself, I thought it was just ok. The actual smoke kind of reminds me of LBF, but I like LBF better. To be very honest, while I smoked this last and several of the first bowls unadulterated, I have probably smoked more bowls of it with a pinch of Latakia added then without. However, I enjoyed it a great deal with the Lat.

I don't really have any experience knowing the differences between an new tobacco and an aged one, but I am definitely willing and curious in finding out what some age will change about it.

A tin of Sunday Morning :-(

Luckily I have another 2oz to crack then three 8 oz tins after that. Still might try to grab a few more 8 oz tins. Love this stuff to no end.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks. I think I have a few tins of Sunday Picnic in the cellar. I was wondering if they came up with a new blend(Sunday Morning).

Johnny Cash would have smoked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom