What's new

The last tin you finished

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Somehow I have trouble thinking of EGR as a codger or drugstore blend -- not at ca. $6 an ounce. But yes, Granger, Sir Walter, and especially Half & Half have become my favorites in the ~6 months I've been back to pipe smoking.

I'm down to the last tiny crumbs of H & H in my first pouch. Time to break the plastic open on the new one!
I never noticed it in a drugstore either. Last year was the first I had heard of it. Happy to have found it though.

Emptied my smoking jar of Watch City Persian Slipper this evening. As with the LBF above, I pulled a 3 Oz Mylar bag out of the cellar and put 2 Oz in the smoking jar. Persian Slipper stays in Rotation. It is satisfying to occasionally pull tobacco out of the cellar. It makes me remember why I built the cellar in the first place!

Pulled the last full bowl from my smoking jar of WC Ahab's Comfort. Now to determine if I need to refill it from the cellar stock. I'm guessing I will.

Finished off my smoking jar of Sutliff Match Edgeworth Reddy Rubbed, refilled it w/same. That refill emptied a pint jar out of the cellar; 1 1/4 pounds of the blend remain in jars in the cellar. I‘m attempting to smoke more of some of the bulk blends I stashed away early in my return to pipe smoking three years ago. It reminds me of renewing an old friendship.

Top Bottom