What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

The Last Movie You Watched?

Let me guess she’s begging to be rescued? 🤣🤣🤣
No offense intended but I’ve noticed that you seem to be about 120 years behind in your flick selections. 😁
I prefer silent films. I probably have 400-500 silent films on dvd. During the day when my wife is busy with other things, I watch my silents. When she's ready to watch tv, we compromise. There's a reason we've been married over 50 years.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Moderator Emeritus
I prefer silent films. I probably have 400-500 silent films on dvd. During the day when my wife is busy with other things, I watch my silents.
Well, at least you don't have to worry about her asking you to "turn that thing down" for being too loud and disturbing her.

Back to my Fritz Lang: The Silent Years (Blu-ray) box set. Today it's Dr. Mabuse: The Gambler (1922).
Not many people know that Fritz Lang actually directed a short bio-pic of the life of Robbie Burns. I actually have a vintage movie poster for that flick!

... it's my Old Lang Sign.

Top Bottom