What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Watched The Queen with Helen Mirren.

I know it's highly regarded. Can't say I hated it, but it pales in comparison with any episode I've seen of Netflix's The Crown and I've seen all that have released.

Not that I'm even remotely well informed about the inner workings and dynamics of the monarchy, the royal family, and the relationship between Queen Elizabeth and her Prime Minister, and not that I'm expressing regard for the real life Tony Blair, or his politics, about whom I know very little, but the movie made him look very human and warm and like a good guy. His wife on the other hand...

Happy shaves,

Jim

watched The Happytime Murders. The film got horrid reviews and, if I saw it in the theater, I'd probably be disappointed. But on Prime it was pretty funny.

According to my watch history on Amazon, the last movie I (re)watched was Star Trek: First Contact.

I would consider it the last GOOD Star Trek movie.

Snatch. Missed it the first time around. Couple of folks recommended it recently. I'm going to have to watch it again to get all the dialogue.

Last edited:
Watched Monkey Business, not the Marx Brothers classic, but the Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, Marilyn Monroe classic about an anti aging formula. Foghorn Winslow has a great part, makes me wonder if Home Alone had been made in the 1950's if he'd become a huge celebrity a'la Macaulay Culkin.

We watched A Dog's Purpose and thought it was a really good family movie. A few days later we watched the sequel A Dog's Journey. Again a really good movie.

Nice to see some movies that adults and children can enjoy.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife and I had a rare day off together this last Friday.
We went to see Rambo: Last Blood.
We both thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wife and I took in Downton Abbey. We were regular viewers of the series and the movie doesn't disappoint. It's the same good feeling you get from the show.

Watched the Between Two Ferns movie yesterday and enjoyed it quite a bit. I generally enjoy Zack’s humour and while this a comedy classic by any means, if you enjoy his show you’ll like it. Definitely worth watching once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom