What's new

The greatest T-shirt ever

Holy lol those reviews are priceless! I can't decide which are funnier -- the 5 star ones, or the 1 star ones! :w00t:

The sell it for 2-4 years olds!!! I can only imagine the super powers such a garment would impart upon them.

Great reviews...I love stuff like that.

Had the OP not started this, I might have given this nugget its own thread:
proxy.php

Last edited:
Yeah, the first review you see at the link had me rolling on the floor. Especially cruising Walmart on the courtesy scooter. These people need scholarships to college for English literature because those were some of the most imaginative short stories around. They really had fun with it. Priceless.

Regards, Todd

No joke. I remember a few kids wore that shirt when I was in Elementary and Middle School.

And you don't have to ask they were exactly what you're thinking.

The greatest tee shirt I ever "ran" across was from the Weir High School Cross Country team, in Weirton, WV.

On the front it said:

One day we do SPEED

On the back it said:

Then we do LSD

WEIR HIGH

Cross Country

But those comments were priceless.

The greatest tee shirt I ever "ran" across was from the Weir High School Cross Country team, in Weirton, WV.

On the front it said:

One day we do SPEED

On the back it said:

Then we do LSD

WEIR HIGH

Cross Country

But those comments were priceless.

How many people didn't get it?

I watched an entire company of 82nd Airborne wearing T-Shirts with FTA emblazoned on the front. When the Division Command Sergeant Major asked them what it meant they all replied in unison
"FOLLOW THE AIRBORNE SERGEANT MAJOR!!".
Of course there is another universally understood saying that goes with those three letters and the CSM knew what they were. Strangely I never saw that shirt again.

Hilarious. Just the kind of levity I needed today, thanks for posting.

I wish I had been the one to design that shirt. All of my shirts have stick-figure poodles yapping at cans of Alpo.

"Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather."

:lol:

How many people didn't get it?

I watched an entire company of 82nd Airborne wearing T-Shirts with FTA emblazoned on the front. When the Division Command Sergeant Major asked them what it meant they all replied in unison
"FOLLOW THE AIRBORNE SERGEANT MAJOR!!".
Of course there is another universally understood saying that goes with those three letters and the CSM knew what they were. Strangely I never saw that shirt again.

I was stationed about the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower ... when our ship stopped in Haifa, Israel for two weeks, I had a T-shirt printed up in blue letters on a yellow background (our ship's colors) that spelled out "IKE BITES!" in Hebrew.

When I wore it coming coming back aboard from shore leave, the Officer of the Deck asked me what it means ... I told him "I think its an Israeli rock band, SIR!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom