What's new

The Chinese made a copy of the stainless steel Lupo

The Gillette Tech is a classic, has stood the test of time and will always be regarded as a fine shaving instrument for it's time and generations to come.
I guess you are insinuating that Wolfman razors are inferior to Gillette then? I'm thinking the Wolfman will hold its own for several generations to come and keep its stunning looks as opposed to some Techs I've seen posted around the interwebs!! Why all the hate for Wolfman bro? Every chance you get you're putting them down...

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I guess you are insinuating that Wolfman razors are inferior to Gillette then? I'm thinking the Wolfman will hold its own for several generations to come and keep its stunning looks as opposed to some Techs I've seen posted around the interwebs!! Why all the hate for Wolfman bro? Every chance you get you're putting them down...
Don't worry they will be blaming Wolfman W3 on some other razor that was a stolen concept. I think it is human nature to be jealous or envious, also the competition likes to dig up negative sediment at times on their rivals.
I think all modern manufactures are looking for a spot in razor world that customers can afford or just want a top of the line razor, its just that competive out there for their razor offering sweet spot for sales. They have to offer a attraction of some sort to the razor market for their product be it old or modern ideas IMO.

Last edited:
No hate or jealousy for Wolman 'bro'. Nothing against them, their maker or their business model. I don't follow their models and inspiration.

I found the comment below inaccurate and a jab against the Tech, so I gave my opinion on it. Others brought Wolfman and what models their razors are based on, into the thread. The Gillette Tech is not a copy of anything as far as I know.

"Copy of a copy of a copy.

Just like Wolfman is to a Tech right?"

lasta

Blade Biter
No hate or jealousy for Wolman 'bro'. Nothing against them, their maker or their business model. I don't follow their models and inspiration.

I found the comment below inaccurate and a jab against the Tech, so I gave my opinion on it. Others brought Wolfman and what models their razors are based on, into the thread. The Gillette Tech is not a copy of anything as far as I know.

"Copy of a copy of a copy.

Just like Wolfman is to a Tech right?"
Haha, must be some misunderstanding. It was a stand for the Tech, not against:c1:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I remember the Wolfman razors going for 200$ or possible even less, but after some time and high praises from its fan base, the price on their razors have skyrocketed. Whatever it's justified or not it's a whole another story though.
I remember the price going way up on ebay from private people because of wait times for the production. I'm sure James paid attention to it as well and raised his prices because other people were making a big profit off his razors

I remember the price going way up on ebay from private people because of wait times for the production. I'm sure James paid attention to it as well and raised his prices because other people were making a big profit off his razors

I guess that whole ''lets sell our Wolfman razors for as much or more than we paid for, since one must wait 2 months for his'' started by a couple of people on the shaving forums and then it moved on Ebay and now is accepted as something ''normal''. I don't mind waiting 2 months for a razor, since for the most part my international packages arrive within 20-30 days on average and waiting a few weeks more wouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom