What's new

The Captain sets sail -

Today was a first for Captain's Choice. We shipped out an order via FedEx Ground to an ocean port. There it will be loaded onto a freighter and shipped to our newest retailer who is overseas. I can't say who yet or where it is located but there are going to be some very happy customers in this country once the ship docks.

It will take a month or so before it arrives but in due time we will drop a few clues and see if anyone can guess the country - unless you wanted to get a head start, that is... To keep up to date LIKE us on our Facebook page.

(But remember, I can't confirm or deny anything - not yet!)

By the way, is it just me or is there something oh so very right that our delivery is arriving by SHIP?

proxy.php

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Congrats Captain on the new venture. I am sure the treasure will arrive to the island shipshape.
I will take a wild stab at its destination.
Now I don't think it is coming down to NZ. shipping a container NZ to the USA is about 3.5 weeks. This is just shipping time and does not include the logistics of loading a container and getting to the port etc, or customs clearance devanning on arrival etc. So I think it is going to the EU.
Hmmmm. Wild stab in the dark. Spain to a highly regarded vendor who may be a member here.

OK just wishful thinking, as the balance of B&B members would then be able to get theirs hands on it.

Top Bottom