What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF 2 - Brush

This is one of 3 PIFs I'm offering. I'm going to post them separately, but feel free to enter all 3 if you wish. It's open to all members, just post that you're in. Shipping to the US or Canada is on me - I've received some kind PIFs from a friend north of the 49th, so it's only fitting that Canada is included too. Members from other parts of the world can enter as well, but I'll probably ask for some help with shipping, so it might not be worth it.

This PIF is for a Boti synthetic brush. The handle is a "square blue galaxy", and the knot is a 22mm N3C fan. I've used it about 10 times, it's a good brush, I just like my AP Shave brush better so I use that. If you like brushes on the smaller side but not tiny, or want to try out a synthetic, then give it a shot. It'd probably make a good travel brush too.

A couple of extras to throw in if the winner wants: a travel size (2.4 oz) can of Barbasol cream and/or about 1/3 tube of Cremo classic scent (so about a 30 day supply out of 90). Some folks hate those, some like them for travel or a quick shave. If you'd use either or both, I'll include it/them if you win. In fact, you'd be doing me a favor taking them off my hands, so mention which one(s) you'd use when you enter and I'll give you a bonus entry.

I'll keep this open until some time on Monday the 26th.

IMG_3421.jpeg

I missed the "Giveaway" tag on this one too. How inattentive of me. If a mod could add it on, I'd appreciate it.

Last call! I’ll draw the winner in a couple of hours. As of right now, Dan9135 is looking pretty good, but there’s room in the hat for more names.

Hopefully any west coasters who might have wanted to jump in have had a chance to get up, have a coffee, and check B&B by now. No randomizer necessary, the winner is... @dan9135! PM me your address and I'll hopefully get this to the post office tomorrow.

This PIF is now officially closed!

Top Bottom