What's new

The Beagle has landed!

Gah. After apparently gettting cleared in Memphis, now FedEx is reporting Clearance Delay 10 miles from my home.

Clearance instructions from the importer are required.
Recommended action: Importer must provide instructions.

Animal parts or animal products clearance required.
Recommended action: No action required at this time.

Am I the importer or is Shavemac? What kind of instructions? I figured I'd fill out the Delivery Instructions in case that's what was needed.

Customize delivery options are unavailable at this time. Please try again later.

Harrrumph.

#21 has entered the building.

Unpacking the - what, 3rd box? This was obviously shipped by people who work with nesting dolls...
Beagle_1.jpg

Out of his kennel.
Beagle_2.jpg

"Who's a handsome boy? You are, yes, you are!"
Beagle_3.jpg

Getting a basic spa treatment as a welcome to the new home while another member of the pack looks on.
Beagle_4.jpg

Thankfully, there's little to no "funk" with this little guy. He doesn't know it yet, but he's destined to be my only brush for July...starting tomorrow. :D

Last edited:
#21 has entered the building.

Unpacking the - what, 3rd box? This was obviously shipped by people who work with nesting dolls...
View attachment 1288863

Out of his kennel.
View attachment 1288864

"Who's a handsome boy? You are, yes, you are!"
View attachment 1288865

Getting a basic spa treatment as a welcome to the new home while another member of the pack looks on.View attachment 1288866

Thankfully, there's little to no "funk" with this little guy. He doesn't know it yet, but he's destined to be my only brush for July...starting tomorrow. :D
Nice. The butterscotch looks great.

Weird yours doesn’t stink though. My black/brown/fan just reeks.

We went for our first walk today. He was a bit wild on the leash, all over the place, but I could tell he just had some pent-up energy. He's a good boy and will get better.

After the first face-lathering pass:
Beagle_Day_1.jpg

As you can see, I used Tabac for the first run. As another member said, it seemed only right to use a German soap for the initial lather. My Tabac had dried into a little rock, pulling away from the sides of the jar, but I have been hydrating it over the last few days and it gave me lather like a champ. I probably overloaded, based on the extra that I had running all over the place, but it was wonderfully creamy.

Top Bottom