What's new

The Beagle has landed!

just a quick pic - more to follow later in the day including a SOTD @Owen Bawn @old_school
IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

Pre:-
Razor: French Spiral Tech 1st use
Blade: Treet Silver Carbon
Brush: Beagle Fan
Soap: Vitos Extra Super Coco
Result: CCS

I have to say I'm not the most avid face latherer so my experiences are limited. That being said the brush works as intended. A very slight badger funk but nothing serious. Good scrub and flow through. With slight pressure it opens up a bit and creates a nice scrubby cushion with no scritch. The handle besides having a gorgeous intensiv color fits my hand like a glove, even a bit better then the G3 Eagle in the pic above.
The knot holds a ton of water so this I have to manage a bit better next time. Creating lather was still no issue at all as I just loaded a bit more to compensate.

Mild razor and a blade on the bottom end of sharp allowed only for a CCS shave as I didn't want to force it.

Many thanks to the organisators of the group buy, I'm a happy camper :thumbsup:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
While I can't wait for ours to arrive here in North America, it makes me happy to see our European brothers being the first to get their brushes. I can't imagine how difficult it is for them to see so many great opportunities limited to CONUS ONLY here on B&B. And they never complain about it- they understand what a hassle it is logistically and economically to ship things in and out of the USA, particularly badger hair. Fair play to them. Enjoy your Beagles, men!

View attachment 1286073
Pre:-
Razor: French Spiral Tech 1st use
Blade: Treet Silver Carbon
Brush: Beagle Fan
Soap: Vitos Extra Super Coco
Result: CCS

I have to say I'm not the most avid face latherer so my experiences are limited. That being said the brush works as intended. A very slight badger funk but nothing serious. Good scrub and flow through. With slight pressure it opens up a bit and creates a nice scrubby cushion with no scritch. The handle besides having a gorgeous intensiv color fits my hand like a glove, even a bit better then the G3 Eagle in the pic above.
The knot holds a ton of water so this I have to manage a bit better next time. Creating lather was still no issue at all as I just loaded a bit more to compensate.

Mild razor and a blade on the bottom end of sharp allowed only for a CCS shave as I didn't want to force it.

Many thanks to the organisators of the group buy, I'm a happy camper :thumbsup:
Does that Tech say MADE IN FRANCE on the bottom plate?

While I can't wait for ours to arrive here in North America, it makes me happy to see our European brothers being the first to get their brushes. I can't imagine how difficult it is for them to see so many great opportunities limited to CONUS ONLY here on B&B. And they never complain about it- they understand what a hassle it is logistically and economically to ship things in and out of the USA, particularly badger hair. Fair play to them. Enjoy your Beagles, men!
I agree with everything you said!

Top Bottom