What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
I noticed a green LE pen on the fence in my back yard. Anybody know what I should do with it?

Is there a prize for whomever gets their pen last? The pain and suffering should be worth something.

Well from everything that has been said within the past few weeks, it's probably either going to be me or Lou. Last I heard, my pen was somewhere over southeast Asia.

Well from everything that has been said within the past few weeks, it's probably either going to be me or Lou. Last I heard, my pen was somewhere over southeast Asia.

I don't know, I track mine and it doesn't even say it is in transit. But we know how USPS tracking goes...
Unless it is in Timbuktu.

I don't know, I track mine and it doesn't even say it is in transit. But we know how USPS tracking goes...
Unless it is in Timbuktu.

Speaking of Timbuiktu....I believe BrainW said mine was being routed through there at some point. :001_tt2:

The USPS tracking system has never worked properly, at least not for me. I've received many packages from them and the tracking status will still say "shipping information received". The last package, they opened the flap of my mailbox and set the package on it for the whole world to see (and steal). I'll stop right here before I say something un-gentlemanly about my postal carrier's work ethic.

Speaking of Timbuiktu....I believe BrainW said mine was being routed through there at some point. :001_tt2:

The USPS tracking system has never worked properly, at least not for me. I've received many packages from them and the tracking status will still say "shipping information received". The last package, they opened the flap of my mailbox and set the package on it for the whole world to see (and steal). I'll stop right here before I say something un-gentlemanly about my postal carrier's work ethic.

I know, I have had similar experiences with the USPS! I believe someone said they had to sign for their pen, hope I am home, and the wife isn't...

I didn't have to sign. It was waiting for me in the mailbox, unexpectedly, and I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I had to wait almost 2 hours to open it because I was playing with my 3-yr-old, then lunch, finally his nap and then pen and ink heaven!

Number 34 just arrived. I contrived to be home late this morning and it paid off. Got to go, thanks to one and all for making this group buy possible.

I tied BRuhlings pen over the weekend. Really nice. Looks fantastic. Color is perfect. Writes wet with the 5 OC, which is a nice thing to me. Bill eyedroppered his. I was not going to go that way with mine, at least yet, but his seemed to work perfectly.

I can't wait to get mine. Much as I like 5 OC, first fill is going to one of the Iroshizuku's. Probably Fuyu-Syogun. Or Tsuki-Yo, if I can find my bottle of it!

Thanks, all. A bargain price for a fine f pen such as this!

Last edited:
#17 was in my mailbox when I got home. Now to decide whether to start with 5 O'clock Shadow or one of the inks that came with it ....

Lewis

The double nickel (#55) was in my box today.....I didn't even know it was coming because I've been so outside the net lately. Sorry for the absence gents.

The double nickel (#55) was in my box today.....I didn't even know it was coming because I've been so outside the net lately. Sorry for the absence gents.

Mine says "out for delivery" so I should be welcomed home by 4 bags of AJCoffeeCo coffee beans, and my brand new PEN...I'll post the number later...

Thanks to Jim for planning this thing, and thanks to Brian for making them, and thanks to the Goulet's and the IndyPenDance folks for the goodies that other have mentioned.

I'm hoping tracking numbers only go to those in the US. If not I'll start to panic sometime soon as I have not received any shipping notification.

Top Bottom