What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

Whats going on? 24 hours without a post in this thread?

OK, here's an update, We have 64 paid up members so we are going to run with that number. I have sent funds to Brian Gray and asked him to order the Ebonite rod stock for our project! We are in progress now!

:thumbup::w00t::w00t::w00t::thumbup:

When do we find out our number?

You are XX of 64.

Does not matter, just something else for us to obsess over, waiting for #XX

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
OK, here's an update, We have 64 paid up members so we are going to run with that number. I have sent funds to Brian Gray and asked him to order the Ebonite rod stock for our project! We are in progress now!

:w00t:

No pressure, but it sure would be great to have the pen in hand to give to my son by Nov. 12th. :whistling:

:w00t:

No pressure, but it sure would be great to have the pen in hand to give to my son by Nov. 12th. :whistling:

Brian Gray said on last week's Write Time at 9 that he doubted it would take nearly as long to make the pens as the estimate that was being given. With that in mind, I think it's quite likely that your pen will arrive by then.

You mean you guys aren't planning a pen box opening party?
I'm sending out invitations next week!

I will have a bottle of Talisker 18, and as yet undecided quality Fountain Paper, and will write a letter. And of course, the ink will be 5 O'Clock Shadow.

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I will have a bottle of Talisker 18, and as yet undecided quality Fountain Paper, and will write a letter. And of course, the ink will be 5 O'Clock Shadow.

For a moment there I thought you were going to write the letter with the Talisker. :blink::lol:

Good to hear we got things rolling. Although I'm anxious to get my hands on this exquisite writing instrument, I have no problem waiting. I'd rather wait 6 months and get a perfect product than wait 6 days and get something of a lessor caliber.

You mean you guys aren't planning a pen box opening party?
I'm sending out invitations next week!

I'm the only one I know that would care enough to be a part of an event like that.

I will, at the earliest, see this pen when I visit my parents in the US for Christmas. One of several pens that will be waiting for me in the States.

-Andy

Last edited:
Really excited for this. Have had some practice waiting for B&B LE items and they have always been worth the wait!

Ben

Top Bottom