What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
View attachment 1043582
Temperature is 37 degrees USA standard, lol.

Perfect weather for being inside watching others work outside.

Yeah. Wet miserable day.

Screenshot_2019-12-14 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

For the middle of December though, I'll sure take it!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
We are having 30-50mph winds here. Nasty

We got some wind here too. Yesterday was in the 70s, and a tornado warning, extreme alert take cover now warning came on my phone last night as the storm moved through but I haven't been able to fine any reports of one touching down. Power never went out but the storm blocked out the signal to the satellite TV and internet. DVD player still worked so it was DVD night. :)

Today it has been hovering around freezing, and this morning it was sleeting then got some light snow. Roller coaster.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Kind of weird weather here, but that's Michigan in a nutshell. Great place for nuts like me to live, lol.

I'll try to get my illiterate self to post the pics I just took. One is my cheapo weather thing, and the other is the view just outside the window from where the aforementioned cheapo weather thing is located. The window faces the north.

Things may get dicey here in mid Michigan, as all the TV weather folks were all getting excited about the chances for downed power lines, etc. Pray they were excited for no reason!
IMG_20200111_165645291.jpg
IMG_20200111_165634923.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
We got some wind here too. Yesterday was in the 70s, and a tornado warning, extreme alert take cover now warning came on my phone last night as the storm moved through but I haven't been able to fine any reports of one touching down. Power never went out but the storm blocked out the signal to the satellite TV and internet. DVD player still worked so it was DVD night. :)

Today it has been hovering around freezing, and this morning it was sleeting then got some light snow. Roller coaster.
So what you’re telling me is that I’ve got some weather heading my way?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
So what you’re telling me is that I’ve got some weather heading my way?

All the weather we're having originated in Texas. Thanks! lol
Screenshot_2020-01-11 United States Satellite Map AccuWeather.png

Screenshot_2020-01-11 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

If all the rain we've had in the last 24 hours was snow, we'd be having some problems. I cant remember a January this warm.

FarmerTan

Still 37 where you are? 32 here, light snow. Enjoy! We still got lights, and plenty of wood. So as Deano said "let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Still 37 where you are? 32 here, light snow. Enjoy! We still got lights, and plenty of wood. So as Deano said "let it snow let it snow let it snow!

It's still mild yeah, but the east wind has a bite to it.

January 2002 I still had my 1967 Chevelle on the road New Years Day. That was the warmest Jan. I remember, but this years got that beat hands down.

Screenshot_2020-01-11 London, Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network(1).png

Not that I'm complaining. I'll do that all summer when its 115F lol.

FarmerTan

It's still mild yeah, but the east wind has a bite to it.

January 2002 I still had my 1967 Chevelle on the road New Years Day. That was the warmest Jan. I remember, but this years got that beat hands down.

View attachment 1051830

Not that I'm complaining. I'll do that all summer when its 115F lol.
Amen. Older I get, the more I like the winter than the summer. And I hate winter, so I'm NEVER happy!

Top Bottom