What's new

The Art of Slant!

Oddly, the Sledgehammer didn't do anything for me. However, the ATT S2 is in a league of its own.

Vic - can I ask what blade you are using? I prefer GSB and Med Prep's (with my 39C and Wolfman razor), but have a half dozen sample blades leftover.

I'm one that stick with what works for me. I may try a different slant one of these days, but for now, I'm sticking with the one I have.

Vic - can I ask what blade you are using? I prefer GSB and Med Prep's (with my 39C and Wolfman razor), but have a half dozen sample blades leftover.
Voskhods, Astra SP's and Blue Labs. The jury is still out on which one I like best, but the Personnas seem to be in the front of the pack right now. I still need more comparisons before coming to a conclusion.

The Slant cured my RAD in the early stages. Paired with Astra SP, I get a BBS with two passes and some touchup. It doesn't seem to be that finicky about blade angle, so shaving around the jawline is easier

Voskhods, Astra SP's and Blue Labs. The jury is still out on which one I like best, but the Personnas seem to be in the front of the pack right now. I still need more comparisons before coming to a conclusion.

Thanks Vic - I intend to pickup some Lab Blues to compare to the Med Prep blades. Really enjoy the Med's, but they are not cheap.

My entry is a Shavecraft 102 with SE handle. Highest praise for efficiency and smoothness, as well as balance and precision. An excellent buy.

Top Bottom