What's new

Thanksgiving PIF

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I have decided to PIF some items that do not get much use from me! The only requirement is I want everyone to post one thing they're thankful for! Included will be one slightly used tub of P&B Spitfire soap, one GSC R41+, and a tuck of derby premium blades.
20191125_140442.jpg

CONUS only please. I will stop accepting entries noon EST on thanksgiving day, and try to post the winner on November 29th.

Very nice, I'm in. For me this is easy, I am thankful to have a wonderful family with kids that insist on keeping me young.

I'm in. I am thankful for my sobriety and second chances. (5-8-17)

Am I allowed to play? New here. Read quite a bit. Never posted. Unaware of "rules" that may pertain.

I'm in. Grateful for a good many things, great friends, a loving family, a roof over my head, a cat who makes sure I'm up in time for work. I've got a lovely wife, two incredible daughters and a feisty grandson who will be eating dinner with me on Thursday. Also a great son-in-law who is an incredible dad to my grandson. I also have 3 older brothers who I love and love me. We get along and have fun together.

I'm in. I am thankful for my sobriety and second chances. (5-8-17)

Am I allowed to play? New here. Read quite a bit. Never posted. Unaware of "rules" that may pertain.
Congrats on the sobriety, the only rule is you must live CONUS. Welcome to the forum!

I am in. I am thankful my wife has successfully completed cancer (pancreatic) treatment and is in remission. She and her oncology team are working to rebuild her immune system due to the cancer treatment(s) side effects.

Nice PIF, I'm in. I'm thankful for wonderful students who humble me with their passion and work ethic. And, like so many others, for my wife of 37 years and my children of (slightly) fewer years! Scattered all over the country though they may be, we stay in touch and get together often, and I'm grateful for that as well!

Lots to be thankful for. Beautiful, smart and charming wife and two daughters, five terrific grandkids, pretty good health for my 73 years, even a fun job. Also a great book I’m reading—The Three Body Problem trilogy by Cixin Liu.

BTW, I’m in.

Great PIF!

I'm not in, but still want to say I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and two wonderful daughters.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I have decided to PIF some items that do not get much use from me! The only requirement is I want everyone to post one thing they're thankful for! Included will be one slightly used tub of P&B Spitfire soap, one GSC R41+, and a tuck of derby premium blades. View attachment 1038106
CONUS only please. I will stop accepting entries noon EST on thanksgiving day, and try to post the winner on November 29th.
I'm in. I'm thankful for my family and health.

I'm in. Thankful to have a roof over my head (which provides a warm place to sleep), food to eat (for nourishment), family (for love, belonging, and companionship), and a job (which helps provide the other things).

Top Bottom