What's new

Thanksgiving PIF - Semogue IB LE

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a Semogue Italian Barber LE brush that was lathered 4 times. It has way too much backbone for my sensitive skin. Instead of selling it I would like to PIF the brush in the spirit of Thanksgiving. All I ask is that if you don't like it when you get it, you PIF the brush as well. If you want in the PIF reply in this thread and say at least one thing you are thankful for. I will use a random generator to pick the winner Saturday at 12:00 PM eastern time.
proxy.php

Last edited:
I'm in! I'm thankful for my awesome wife of 12 and a half years. I'm still amazed that I have such a phenomenal woman to share my life with. We have even more fun together now than we did when we were first dating. Thanks for the great PIF!

I'm in! I'm thankful for my family,health and still having a job through these tough times. Wonderful PIF thanks for the chance.

Fantastic pif!

I'm thankful for my wonderful new wife and family with whom I'm spending the holiday

I'm in! I am thankful for my health, opportunities, joy, sense of humor friends and family and this wonderful little nook of an online community like nowhere else, B&B! :badger:

As someone of Italian-American heritage, that brush would definitely have a special spot in my shave den :straight:

Count me in too please. I'm thankful for my family and our health. Being healthy is so easy to take for granted, until you don't have it. Also thanks for doing this PIF, very generous of you!

Top Bottom