What's new

Ted Pella Blades

I have recently gotten several single blade razors and enjoy using them. I decided that I might as well stock up on blades and decided to order a 200 blade box from Ted Pella, Inc. Pella would not ship the blades to my house because they require a signature for delivery. I had checked the no signature box. They sent me email saying that was a no go. Has anyone else had this problem? I am confused on how to get around it. My wife and I both work.

Burt

The same thing happened to me quite a while ago. I sent an email asking the shipping address be changed to my work address. Pella was fine with that. You or your wife could check in on that option. If work is a no go, perhaps you have a trusted neighbor or relative who stays at home? Pella would be happy to ship where ever you tell them will have a person willing to sign. (I assume :tongue_sm)

Thanks. Thought about sending them to where my wife works but decided to post an order with EMS instead.

Burt

I needed a signature and went directly to FED Ex after work and signed for the blades.
With that, I disliked them so much I sent 100 to Hoosier trooper and 100 to Don Ohio for shipping costs.
John

In Canada, signature required parcels are simply held at the post office if there is nobody home. Is this not an option with USPS? I can't remember the last time I had a "signature required" package actually show up when I was at home.

Including the silkworm eggs.

In Canada, signature required parcels are simply held at the post office if there is nobody home. Is this not an option with USPS? I can't remember the last time I had a "signature required" package actually show up when I was at home.

Including the silkworm eggs.

It's the same here. The postman will leave a slip in the mailbox stating that they have something that needs to be signed for.... I won't ask about the silkworm eggs... :biggrin1:

Top Bottom