What's new

tears of a clown .. it wernt funny..

fecking heck just dropped my alum block with it shattering on impact . why is it that it makes your grip better on everything but the alum block its self .do I feel silly .. yupp dats me .

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
It's okay. Slap a rubber band on the next one. A thick one like they use for broccoli.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Slippery when wet. Wet your face, dry your hands and take the dry block and apply it to your face. There's enough water on your face for the alum to glide smoothly and deposit it's goodness, no need to wet the block directly. If you use one of the blocks set into a holder, wetting the alum directly is going to eventually dissolved the section holding it in the holder and another alum block will meet it's demise.

Drop a towel in the empty sink and make sure you're leaning over the sink when applying the alum to face, towel should provide a somewhat softer landing when it falls.
dave

fecking heck just dropped my alum block with it shattering on impact . why is it that it makes your grip better on everything but the alum block its self .do I feel silly .. yupp dats me .
Sounds like you’re hands are getting too big for the tiny alum block Lurch :001_302:

Top Bottom