What's new

Tcheon fung sing zagara & gelsomino

I just purchased this (hard) soap today, and expect its arrival early next week. I couldn't find any recent threads on any TFS soaps, at least in the first 15 pages of the "Shaving Soaps" section. Has anyone tried this soap? If anyone can give me some details I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

The soft soap is awesome. Easy to lather, great scents. The hard soap I have not used..... although I have a couple pucks in my den. I just have not gotten around to trying them yet. I also have not tried that scent..... but I love the scents of all the other ones I've tried.

Ben

Translation - Orange Blossom and Jasmine

It was one of the first hard soaps I ever bought and turned me off of creams essentially. I hope you find the strength to be enough for you. I found the density of the lather to be very nice. Obviously though, with a good loading time. After playing with the lather for a while, I would suggest to play with how much water to can doodle with. I found it very stable and protective. You may find post shave your skin will need a balm or moisturizer.

The soft soap is awesome. Easy to lather, great scents. The hard soap I have not used..... although I have a couple pucks in my den. I just have not gotten around to trying them yet. I also have not tried that scent..... but I love the scents of all the other ones I've tried.

Ben

I have also noticed mistercitizen might be my Tcheon Fung Sing brother as he enjoys them as stated in many other threads on the Italian soaps hard/soft.

I have the Bergamotto Neroli. I found it very easy to lather, slick and offers good protection. The scent is rather pleasant but not overpowering. An overlooked gem of a soap and a bargain at $12.

Top Bottom