What's new

Tasting Cella?

I'll admit to licking my alum block after a user posted about how bad it tasted.(Does this milk smell bad to you?:))
It tasted citrusy to me though, and had astringent properties.

After applying abundant cherry/almond whipped delight to my face I curiously decided to lick said delight from my lips. Now I’ve done some dumb things before and I will again, but I won’t be licking Cella off my lips ever again...ever. Anyone else tasted Cella, on purpose? I see a new Brotherhood emerging.

Let me guess , your a Millennial and you probably tried Tide Pods as well?

I have ingested some soap in my day. Not from shaving. It does not bother me really. The burbs from the soap are worse than the actual soap. I think anyway. Gasoline has some horrible belches as well.

Anybody else thinking of Skank off The Wraith? Drinking auto fluids "Man that gots some KICK!"

According to Cella, traditionally the Soap Master would have a taste of the soap after production to understand if its properties were up to their standard and at the proper pH. Just like OP, but At least they were paid to lick soap 😂😂

I’m not joking (where it says language read tongue, they probably Google translated the Italian text)

CAC59DAB-1033-486E-895D-10F3E530B4D3.jpeg

Top Bottom