What's new

Tasting Cella?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
After applying abundant cherry/almond whipped delight to my face I curiously decided to lick said delight from my lips. Now I’ve done some dumb things before and I will again, but I won’t be licking Cella off my lips ever again...ever. Anyone else tasted Cella, on purpose? I see a new Brotherhood emerging.
[emoji55]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

have not tasted Cella, but it certainly pairs great with other Italian food and drink delights!!

cella gillette aristocrat aos acqua di parma panettone december 8 2014.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Am I the only one who sometimes wonders if the famous "scent" of Cella was originally probably added to the soap in order to mask a really vile stink that emerged during the saponification process?

It doesn't take much imagination...

PS: This isn't quite an attempt to bash Cella because I hate it. Just the opposite. I've been using it nearly every day for months.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
The funny thing is: those of us who MAKE hot process soap taste it all the time.

Well, not "taste" for taste, but do what's called "The Zap Test" to see if all the lye has been neutralized. If it "zaps" like touching your tongue to a nine-volt battery, it ain't done yet.

Ptoo...red cedar.

O.H.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
The funny thing is: those of us who MAKE hot process soap taste it all the time.

Well, not "taste" for taste, but do what's called "The Zap Test" to see if all the lye has been neutralized. If it "zaps" like touching your tongue to a nine-volt battery, it ain't done yet.

Ptoo...red cedar.

O.H.
I missed my calling.

Top Bottom