What's new

Tabac Brotherhood!

I've had both and there's no difference in my experience. The loose pucks are "refills" for the bowl, though you can put them in anything that works for you.

Alan, thanks, that's great. The foil had come off during shipping and thought maybe I should switch over to that puck if it was going to dry out quicker than the one I'm already using.

Today was another Tabac day.
PXL_20201108_201510400-01.jpeg
Let's face it, Tabac is just the bomb!
PXL_20201108_200248708-01.jpeg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Tabac Tuesday
shave 20210209.jpg

Razor: Gillette Pre-war Tech (Canada)
Blade: Feather (3 and retired)
Brush: The Tech Hive Butterscotch Beehive (26mm Tuxedo)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: Tabac
Aftershave: Tabac

Three passes + touch-up. No nicks, cuts, weepers or irritation.

Wonderful shave! 😎

My favourite has always been Irisch Moos, but that is no longer made. As I am down to my last 9 sticks, I was looking for a successor. Tried Tabac shave stick and to my suprose I liked the scent (seems it has been changed). I ordered the puck (complete) and 2 refills. I like the puck too. Tabac will be my soap from now on.

My favourite has always been Irisch Moos, but that is no longer made. As I am down to my last 9 sticks, I was looking for a successor. Tried Tabac shave stick and to my suprose I liked the scent (seems it has been changed). I ordered the puck (complete) and 2 refills. I like the puck too. Tabac will be my soap from now on.

I am a Tabac fan and love the Irisch Moos scent. I am down to just two sticks of IM now. While Tabac rules my shave den, I discovered PAA CK-6 formula "Doppelgänger Tricolor - Homage to Irisch Moos"

While not triple milled, the scent is pretty close and lather is top notch.

Sent by the Shave Maharaja from my SM-A705GM using Tapatalk

Pre-Shave: shower
Lather: Tabac in the original mug
Brush: Zenith pro boar with Kotibe handle
Razor: Merkur Progress 510 on 2
Blade: Derby Premium
Post-shave: DiBarba alum stick, 3P cream and ALDI A/S Optimist

Silky smooth, very close shave.

Top Bottom