What's new

Tabac Brotherhood!

B3B1138B-F119-4B01-8396-FB060EEF8810.jpeg
65F50161-22DD-4AF4-AA5C-2C182A12624A.jpeg
I’m in for sure! Still using my lovely bowl from the 80’s, when West Germany still existed. Obviously the lid has been redesigned over the years, since mine is a lot thinner than they are today.

Yesterday I ordered a 300 ml AS Splash, hopefully delivered later this week.

Grüß Gott, Tabac Freunde!

Thanks, Eutychus!

I tried the Tabac Eau de Cologne today, and once again decided to hold on to the After Shave. There’s something weak to the EdC in my opinion, not making our beloved scent justice.

Have a great weekend, Brothers!

This was my first time using my Tabac collection and it ended with a wonderful BBS shave! Sign me up for the brotherhood.

proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I miss Tabac!
Been working on an MdC PIF.
Gotta finish an entire jar of MdC. Been working on it since 1Dec2018 and I’ve got a long way to go. But I know MdC is waiting for me.

I've only been wet shaving for 8 months and just recently discovered Tabac, based on B&B recommendations, and have the the a/s, cologne and shaving soap in jar. I find I wear the cologne even on days when I don't shave and wear the a/s at night to go to sleep, I may a serious addiction and the only cure is more Tabac. Please sign me up and help me make my addiction worse. :001_tt1::shaving:

Top Bottom