What's new

SWMBO Flea Market Find

My wife went to the Flea Market in Nashville yesterday and knowing my new found love of SE razors came home with these. I think she did OK, especially for a grand total of $15 !! :thumbup:

Wow! you've got a great SWMBO there.
That's a good selection of razors.
From mild to wild.

Enjoy! :thumbup1:

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I have an MMOC on the way from a B&B member and that I already have a Clog Pruf. However, this is my first Damaskeene. :thumbup1:

That's quite the hat trick. She found three excellent razors, the Damaskeene, an Open Comb Micromatic and a Clog Pruf Micromatic. All great shavers.

If you prefer SE shaving, that Damaskeene might become your favorite! It seems just a bit more comfortable than the other 1912 heads. Nice pick-up!

Looks like she got a great deal!! I really like my 1912 Gem Junior. So the Damaskeene is even more comfortable? Thanks, guys. Now I've got to get myself another razor!:001_rolle:lol:

She did great!!
I got a Damaskeene recently and shaving with it is very comfortable.
I'm still amazed at how well these SE razors work...
John

I did use the Damaskeene this morning and I really liked it :thumbup1:. Not sure how much difference there is between it and my GEM 1912, but will use it the rest of the week and see how they compare.

And to think, I never go to the flea market in Nashville because I never think they have anything good. My loss is your gain. :thumbup:

Top Bottom