What's new

Swift Draw Holsters

I was given an in the waist concealment holster for my birthday last month from Swift Draw Holsters. I am still testing this guy out...but so far (and even not broken in) this is the most comfortable ITW holster I have tried yet. I haven't shot with it extensively yet, just a few rounds so far, but so far I am very impressed. It seems to keep any imprint down to a minimum which is great because living in southern Louisiana I don't wear a lot of thick clothing...well at least I don't usually...this winter is an exception. Just thought I would share. (Stock Photo by the way)

SDH In the Waist Concealment Holster.jpg

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Looks like a perfectly acceptable "Hybrid" concealment holster to me Don? What model of Glock is that?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I like IWB. In the winter I carry my GP100 at 4 o'clock. Even in my lazyboy, lol.

I need a Glock...my wife didn't buy one for Christmas for me to borrow, dang it.

I like IWB. In the winter I carry my GP100 at 4 o'clock. Even in my lazyboy, lol.

I need a Glock...my wife didn't buy one for Christmas for me to borrow, dang it.
I love my GP100. I have it in a .357. It's a tad on the big side with the 6 inch barrel.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My brother in law had his first, in 357 with a 6 inch barrel. I fell in love with his, but he's a big guy, 6 foot 6 and looks like a norseman. I'm a runt at 6 foot even and a buck 50, so I bought mine with a 4 inch barrel. The thing makes me look like a great shot, lol. Love that gun. Lost track of the rounds I've put through it.

Top Bottom