What's new

Summer so I'm thinking lime!

Captain lime seems more on the bay rum family i like it but am searching for more citrus

i

Is the coconut mild? I'm concerned that the Stirling coconut and lime with the description of being in the islands will smell too much like Sun tan oil.

I have just tried tobs lime lemon and I like it very much. But there doesn't appear to be a matching af to go with the soap .Same for turtleship another great lime soap
I did not care for the Coconut Lime. Very little Lime and a lot of Coconut. It is the straight Lime which is wonderful.

I mixed up one part each of Fine Italian Citrus, L'Orange Noir, Pinaud Citrus Musk, Bay Rum, and RR essential oil of lime.
Added one part alcohol, and enough menthol to make my eyes water.
I think I've found my summer "Margaritaville" scent.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I got wsp citrus in today. Affiliated today but the internet claimed it was delivered Saturday .It smells great out of the bottle. Will use tomorrow
Also got tobs eton college which I m thinking is a nice summer flavor

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Their Coconut Bay w/ Lime is an amazing scent as well. Definitely worth checking out.
Ordered stirling lime. Opted out of coconut im not that into the island scent and i have island man
Wsp citrus is yummy!
B&m jacinthe was on sale so couldn't resist just added a spoon on menthol. The lemon and pear grabs you out of the bottle

Speaking of which, I just ordered some lime essential oil to add to some Old Spice "Original" scent. Just an experiment to see if I can make a passable version of Old Spice Fresh Lime that is not available in the US.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Speaking of which, I just ordered some lime essential oil to add to some Old Spice "Original" scent. Just an experiment to see if I can make a passable version of Old Spice Fresh Lime that is not available in the US.
keep us posted

Apparently the PAA Lime Ginger Teatree scent is discontinued. They are sold out on their site.

Looks like I need to find a new favorite AS.

Brian.

The Indian version is available easily on the bay for very reasonable prices. If your experiment tanks you can still get some if you wish. If your experiment is a success, I’d love to hear the ratios.

Apparently the PAA Lime Ginger Teatree scent is discontinued. They are sold out on their site.

Looks like I need to find a new favorite AS.

Brian.
For a cheapie try Citrus Musk or Stirling lime scents. Both affordable and wonderful.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Just got Stirling lime in today
oh it smells wonderfully delicious out of the bottle
and they changed their bottles? :(

keep us posted

So far this is just free-styling. I started by taking what is approximately a little over half-full bottle of 150 ml Old Spice Classic (right off the shelf at Walmart) and adding 4 drops of therapeutic grade lime essential oil. I could barely notice the presence of lime scent, so this morning I added another 4 drops. That started to become more noticeable and more what I was looking for. So far so good for now.

The Indian version is available easily on the bay for very reasonable prices. If your experiment tanks you can still get some if you wish. If your experiment is a success, I’d love to hear the ratios.

I've actually ordered that on several occasions from Indian ebay sellers. Right now I'm not working with precise proportions (working with about a half full container of 150 ml OS) but will do so when this one is gone and I crack open my newest 150 ml bottle. So far so good. Over time I believe I'll get close enough to the Indian Fresh Lime OS version to be able to have a functional copy of it.

Top Bottom