What's new

Suggestions for Contacting Ariana and Evans?

There's a not-so-minor issue with an order I placed with A&E and, so far, my attempts at contacting them (email and phone) since last Friday have been met with "radio silence". While hope springs eternal the situation isn't setting well with me and I'm thinking I'm just out of luck at this point.

Just wondering if there's some other channel I could try.

A&E consists of Peter Charkalis and his wife. I sent Peter an email one time when he was over in England and his wife was back home. I had inadvertently ordered two of the same soap. At my request, Peter contacted his wife and had her substitute another soap for the duplicate.

It may be that they are traveling and are unable to respond. Give them some time, they should get back to you as soon as they can. With only two of them, life can sometimes get in the way.

I contacted A&E / the Shaving Shop in June, using the customer support / contact form on the Shaving Shop site. I got an auto reply saying I would be contacted within 24 hours. Didn’t hear from them so after a couple days, I responded to the email and got the same message that I would be contacted in 24 hours. After two weeks, still no response so I emailed them again saying it’s been 24 hours a few times, I assume you are busy but any chance somebody could help me and finally got a response that day. Not sure if this is the norm, hoping it was a one off as they are busy but wasn’t the service / response I’ve got from other artisans

Last edited:
At this moment in time a lot of bad things can happen pretty quick and hopefully some good things too. So with a bit of luck they are fine just on a much needed holiday and something is wrong with the email auto responder message.

maybe send them a message via Facebook simply asking if the auto responder has the right message.

Yesterday I received some soap from Canada after two months in my mind already written of and was on the point to write (not complain it is Covid time and a Canada to Europe shipment, Jonathan is a nice guy) stone field shaving it was allready a loss in my mind. And somehow the stars aligned and it was in the mail… so I could send him a received photo instead!

Top Bottom