What's new

Sudsy Soapery Mango Butter question

One of my best shaving soaps is Sudsy Soapery's Almond & Vanilla... I love the scent and it produces like crazy. I looked at their website and saw that other than the non-tallow soap that I already have, they have another non-tallow soap called Mango Butter formula (I was wondering about the Rain scent). Has anyone tried the mango butter formula, and if so, what did you think about it? Thanks

Eben Stone

Staff member
Sorry it took so long to get an answer. Apparently Sudsy Soapery really does fly under the radar around here.

I just got some Rain in the mango butter base along with matching skin toner. I was pleasantly surprised. The performance is fantastic and I love the scent. Super easy to make great lather. The lather doesn't dissipate. And slickness, IMO, is in the same ballpark as B&M Omnibus. Skin stretching is maybe more difficult with Omnibus because the skin feels more slippery to my fingertips. But the resulting shave with Sudsy Soapery is just as close, maybe slightly closer, as what I've become accustomed to with Omnibus. Great post shave feel too.

Tonights shave with the Yaqi Knight Helmet was close and smooth, zero irritation, zero alum feedback, skin looks and feels great.

Top Bottom