What's new

Stone Cottage Shaving

Hi just wanted to give a FYI on shaving soap tubs for 5 bucks. I have a few tubs from them and it is a quality soap. Also they have a sample pack of 5 for $9 bucks. They give you a nice amount and many choices. I know in these days there are many many many items to choose. This is a great value.

I don't live too far from them and I've used some of there creams a while back. I'll have to take a ride up there and maybe grab some soaps for $5. It's a shame they don't make aftershave.

The soaps are a great buy for $5 and the scents on the ones I got lasted a while I like them a lot I do load off the soap and then bowl lather them but I get a excellent long lasting lather that way

That is frustrating. I visited David at the store a little over a year ago, while visiting from Seattle. I emailed him before I went (even though it was only half an hour away) to make sure he was open. He responded right away. I enjoyed my visit with David, and picked up some amazing shaving cream. I’m sorry you missed out.

I called the store while there and left a message. He texted me about 15 minutes or so after I had left so I turned around and went back. Very nice guy and we spoke for about 30 minutes. I had used some of his creams many years ago, this will be my first time trying his shaving soap. He said it's a new formulation since my last buy. I also picked up some bath soaps and he gave me a few samples.

For me, it's a nice motorcycle ride up the river from where I am. Although we had heavy winds today so I took the car, LOL.

Just ran into this deal (still available) on Stone Cottage's site. Curious if the owner is transitioning away from Soaps and moving primarily to creams, as there is no discount on creams.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thats a great rice. 3.5 oz i remember looking into this brand when this tread was created. Hard to believe the sale is still going. Ive been buying too much lately.

Top Bottom