What's new

stoked I got my first pipe!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I think i may like my freshly opened tin tobacco to dry out a little bit before smoking. I popped the tin of the Peterson, packed the pipe and lit it up and gee wiz was it hard to keep lit. I heard it "sizzle" while lighting more than the other tobacco I have too. i'll let it sit in the tin for a few days before I try it again. It smelled really good though. Hard to gauge the taste of it when i'm putting the lighter to it so often.

I think i may like my freshly opened tin tobacco to dry out a little bit before smoking. I popped the tin of the Peterson, packed the pipe and lit it up and gee wiz was it hard to keep lit. I heard it "sizzle" while lighting more than the other tobacco I have too. i'll let it sit in the tin for a few days before I try it again. It smelled really good though. Hard to gauge the taste of it when i'm putting the lighter to it so often.

With experience you'll get to where you can judge the moisture level you prefer by the feel of the tobacco. If it gets too dry, it will bite your tongue a bit easier and faster.

Top Bottom