What's new

Steer - Dovan Give Away Thread

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
This thread will cover the give away for those who participated in the earlier Pass Around project.

Here are the names I have now:
  1. @NPV
  2. @paintflinger
  3. @Luecke2326
  4. @Clay S
  5. @mrlandpirate
  6. @joamo
  7. @RumpleBearskin
  8. @Suhrim21
  9. @Dzaw (Included even though you needed to pass on the trial)
  10. @Joshua223
  11. @MilkCrate
Was anyone part of the Pass Around but does not see their name here? if so please comment on the thread and I will add you to the drawing.

On Friday evening I will use a random number generator to select a winner and post it here and then make arrangements to send the strop off to you. I added a 3" cotton component and D-ring to it to make a complete strop.

Last edited:
I'm glad dzaw is in the raffle.

And this is a great give away that you are doing. Whoever gets the strop is going to love it.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Since Jnatcat's idea of the Pass Around was such a hit with everyone I may just have to do one with a different strop material so everyone gets to try something new. if I do I will start a new thread here in my Vendor forum.

Not to hijack the thread but don’t forget whoever wins this if you choose to I will hone (1) razor of good quality free of charge

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Added the cotton secondary component today.

IMG_0622.JPG

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Okay, will be doing the drawing here shortly, around 6pm EST

Everyone's name is on the list in the order in which they signed up for the Pass Around, #1 though #11. Those will be your entry numbers and I will use Random.org to generate a rando number from 1 to 11 to pick our winner.

I will post the winner's name here and contact them via PM as well to get their shipping address and will get this mailed out on Monday. I assume @Jnatcat will follow up with his kind offer to hone a razor for the lucky winner.

Best of luck to all the entrants!

Thank you so much. I will definitely get lots of use out of this strop. I am so thankful. Thank you. And @Tony Miller thank you for this give away and for putting your passion into making amazing strops. Just opening the box when I received it you can instantly see the passion you have for making strops. Thank you again.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Sounds like you are going to enjoy it....again, but this time for keeps!

Will get this out in Monday's mail.

Enjoy !

Top Bottom