What's new

Steeler Nation Shout Out

I just want to wish the Steelers good luck before the big game today. Go Steelers! If you're a fan post your support here.

I've supported the Steelers for the past 15 years but I can't seeing us winning this game. Our offense always seems to be hit or miss, and playing the Ravens in big games is difficult.

My wife has been a *huge* Steelers fan for many years (even though she was born and raised in Arkansas...go figure). We even went to Superbowl XXX. She's taking a nap right now so she can save up her energy for tonights game....

--Mark

All kidding aside. I predict Ravens over Cardinals in super bowl.
Which totally means it will be Steelers over Eagles.

I think it will be Steelers vs Cardinals. It's going to be exciting to see how the games play out tonight.

I've got my hot chip chop ham sandwiches (Heinz mustard of course), and a case of yuengling while watching the game right now.

If I dropped a cupcake pass like that, I'd pretend like I was hurt too. :rolleyes:
That's too funny! I thought the same thing. You know he really wasn't hurt...it was bad enough the dork let an easy one go like that but to then cost us a time out was outrageous. The fans booed him anyway. haha

Yuengling is an Eastern PA beer. In Pittsburgh, they grab an "Arn"

Yuengling might be an Eastern PA beer, but there's a reason that Iron City and Rolling Rock have the nicknames that they have.

Now if they made a decent porter, I'd be drinking a Iron City.

Top Bottom