What's new

Steeler Nation Shout Out

M

modern man

Nope............did not.

thats what my Gramma always called em so I thought it was a western PA thang (they lived in Uniontown PA) ................ mah bad

Just messin' wit ya... Get a soft pretzel and relax. :lol:

Santonio Holmes needs to stop showboating after every catch. Doesn't he know that his team can't waste time?!?! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Now, you can showboat. Great catch. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I don't really care who wins, but I can say without a doubt, this has been the most exciting Super Bowl that I can remember watching.

Wow, what an amazing ball game. That was a much better game that XLI when my Colts won the big game. They got the W, but it really wasn't that exciting of a game. This was a great game. I really wanted to see Kurt Warner and the Cardinals pull it off, but I definitely tip my hat to all of the boys in Pittsburgh!

Congrats Steeler's fans!

Pittsburgh is officially the no.1 NFL franchise with six Super Bowl wins. I'll remember this season for the debacle that was the Eagles-Giants playoff game but congrats Steelers fans. I commend the Cardinals for putting up a valiant effort though. All in all, the Super Bowl was a great watch and that's always a good thing.

I don't really care who wins, but I can say without a doubt, this has been the most exciting Super Bowl that I can remember watching.

I may be biased but last year's wasn't too bad. You beat a team that was 18-0 with an improbable catch in the middle of it. Not too shabby. :biggrin:

Top Bottom